Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 967: Roger's adventure

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pedro is one of the best secondary character ever introduced : so badass, so much style, deep, awesome powers, personality, design etc etc.

But sadly I don't think he will come back.

On one hand I want him to come back because he is awesome.
On the other hand if he comes back it will be a bit bullshit to survive that explosion so I don't want.
At this point anything's possible, Perospero survived with only an arm lost. Pell survived a bomb that's even stronger than dynamite

So we figure where the 4 RP are except the last that is missing now and we saw Roger looking only for Poseidon not for Pluton or Uranus,so that means Tom told him how to built Pluton and "probably" the EGG is Uranus

Pedro is one of the best secondary character ever introduced : so badass, so much style, deep, awesome powers, personality, design etc etc.

But sadly I don't think he will come back.

On one hand I want him to come back because he is awesome.
On the other hand if he comes back it will be a bit bullshit to survive that explosion so I don't want.
Eventually he shined SO MUCH that he couldn't keep it together anymore. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

The surprising part was this line of Oden log: "4 years later, a homecoming like this wouldn't be waiting for me."

If the translation is right, this means he doesn't return to Wano untill 4 years later. That's after the incident around Shusui and Moria. What was he doing during these years?
if this is true then mihawk maybe fought oden

This translation really took quite a bit of fun out of the chapter for me. The chapter was great based on the visuals alone but trying to make out what is being said felt like a chore and it just didn't flow right.
Wish these guys didn't pop up and we all just read the Viz release.
Post automatically merged:

I hope the people catching up with series are advised to watch Stampede only after reading this chapter.
Damn just imagine the impact that the last panel would have on the community if this was the first reveal to the name Laugh Tale
I didn't watch the movie, can you explain what(how it) happened. Also what the reception was like in the community(any theories and what not).

if this is true then mihawk maybe fought oden
He could've. But I think it's more than that. He found out something in Laugh Tale along with everyone and precisely told Roger he would go for shogunate position and open the borders of Wano around 20 years later.

Roger pirates look like they had a plan. Crocus at CapeTown was talking about the pirate group they were waiting for. Rayleigh said they were too early. Roger asked about when mermaid princess will be born. Even Ussop at Sabaody after hearing Ray's story said it's almost like Roger planned and made this era. And Ray didn't completely deny him. He said "I don't know about that. Roger is dead. The ones who make an era are the ones living it" I think at least they made some preparations for when the conditions is right and Oden could've done his part somewhere in the world too. Ofc he could've simply returned to WB. But it would be a questionable decsion if that's all he did. After all he knew something was wrong with Wano.

S

stealthblack

lol at coby fans, rear admiral was just mistake, he still captain. he is not becoming admiral in the next decade.:catsweat:

so much for soloing Boa LOOOOOL:absojustice: btw where is the sbs thread?

OP treasure must be the ugliest looking joy boy statue made out of gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
The surprising part was this line of Oden log: "4 years later, a homecoming like this wouldn't be waiting for me."

If the translation is right, this means he doesn't return to Wano untill 4 years later. That's after the incident around Shusui and Moria. What was he doing during these years?
Maybe sailing with the wb pirates? He was supposed to go with roger for one year and then come back. .
Otherwise,it is really strange he didn't come back directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.