One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is shanks a yonko then. Is he going for pirate king ?
If Shanks really didn't accompany Roger to Laugh Tale, Roger could have told him about the God Valley incident and how there was an immensely powerful pirate named Xebec that tried to rule the seas. Shanks sees Blackbeard as someone who could potentially pose the same threat with a second Rocks coming, he acknowledged Blackbeard since he was 12 years old and called him a monster, he knew beforehand he would replace Whitebeard as an emperor.

so he decided to prevent the disaster before it happens by replicating what Roger did, aiding the world government indirectly. ( in which both the government and Shanks will fail once Blackbeard reaches his peak strength and destroys both ). we have seen Im tearing Blackbeard's poster apart after all. ( the enemy of my enemy is my friend ).

other than that, i can't find any reasons other than Shanks having sinister intentions, but that's highly unlikely.

If Shanks really didn't accompany Roger to Laugh Tale, Roger could have told him about the God Valley incident and how there was an immensely powerful pirate named Xebec that tried to rule the seas. Shanks sees Blackbeard as someone who could potentially pose the same threat with a second Rocks coming, he acknowledged Blackbeard since he was 12 years old and called him a monster, he knew beforehand he would replace Whitebeard as an emperor.

so he decided to prevent the disaster before it happens by replicating what Roger did, aiding the world government indirectly. ( in which both the government and Shanks will fail once Blackbeard reaches his peak strength and destroys both ). we have seen Im tearing Blackbeard's poster apart after all. ( the enemy of my enemy is my friend ).

other than that, i can't find any reasons other than Shanks having sinister intentions, but that's highly unlikely.
Buggy calls him a Monster though

Status
Not open for further replies.