One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
While this looks like a very cool and interesting chapter I still can't help but feel some disappointment that we don't see Shiki and his crew, what happened at WCI between Big Mom and the Roger Pirates and that Kaido and his crew weren't seen or even mentionned in this flashback.
Im sure Kaidos part and his crew coming soon, we can see Orochi already building up the factories and most like for Kaido.
Oden vs Kaido happening soon, one of these fights where I just hope Oda don´t offpanel it as usually.

@Red Admiral
Do you think Buggy and Shanks gonna get to laugh tale after all?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Im sure Kaidos part and his crew coming soon, we can see Orochi already building up the factories and most like for Kaido.
Oden vs Kaido happening soon, one of these fights where I just hope Oda don´t offpanel it as usually.
but Oda will, it he brings the flashback of Oden parallel to the fight with luffy, because he won’t give Spoiler if Kairos Power in fight before luffy fights him.

Speaking of Orochi I find it really strange that he didn't appear or was mentionned in this chapter since the Roger Pirates went to Wano and that Oden didn't show any sign of knowing that his father died and that Orochi is now the Shogun.

Worst

Custom title
While this looks like a very cool and interesting chapter I still can't help but feel some disappointment that we don't see Shiki and his crew, what happened at WCI between Big Mom and the Roger Pirates and that Kaido and his crew weren't seen or even mentionned in this flashback.
We know what happened with Shiki he lost to Roger during Edd war and was injured since he lost half of his fleet he was probably building it up again..... the stuff between BM and Kaido i guess we will have some more flashbacks during the war.......cuz how Kaido managed to enter in Wano makes more sense to be seen during the present....

I

Inspector_Mu

Shanks said he and buggy will go someday
After roger death, he wanted buggy to sail with him but he declined.

Now I see:
Shanks and Buggy versus Teach (all 3 have a past together since 26 years ago)
Shanks became Yonko, buggy became warlord, teach became warlord and then Emperor

Mihawk vs Shiryu
Benn versus Pizarro
Roo versus Burgess

I want to see the translation too.
Nothinh Much, Roger just talking about how one RP was with Linlin, thankfully.

I think Shanks believes in Roger’s dream and tries to carry on his will despite not personally having seen Raftel. But it’ll be very interesting to see Shanks’s reaction to Roger and Oden’s deaths. Maybe they motivated him to try and carry out Roger’s will himself, only for Shanks to give it up and bet his potential on the new era represented by Luffy.
First thanks for the translation bro. :)

Summing up Shanks character, he clearly doesn't want meaningless wars but for that not only he tried to stopped WB who felt like friendly with him and than MF war, he went to warn goroseis as well regarding a threat.

Also he's cheering for Luffy to be next PK but if he's on good terms with WG than just what's cooking in his mind (surely not a cake that would make BM/Kaido faint). If he's planning to support Roger's dream than undoubtedly he has some info about what's on Raftel and when Luffy became PK, he would biggest target for WG. So why he has such relations with WG !!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
if he refused to go to Raftel just to take care of his friend ... it make Shanks personality even more deep and his story arc even more interesting

I still doubt Shanks didn't went to Raftel ever ... he could do it on his own ... unless Oda should give us a reason about "he absolutely give no fuck about Raftel"
It makes his character more interesting I agree, because now his motivations/life philosophy have become less clear lol.

But I’m going to hard disagree with you that he’s ever been to Raftel lol. He may as well be the Pirate King right now if he had lol.

Men I need the translation for this part, seems like Roger talking something about Big mom!!
As far as I could understand, Roger was surprised that Oden, Neko, and Inu didn't immediately tell him that there was a red poneglyph in their country (Wano). Roger was recapping the poneglyphs he had collected, with one of them being the one that was stolen from Linlin. He was also still gathering for more so he would've completed all 4 like we could see later on in the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.