One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order of places: W7 from previous page, an island with wild animals and volcanos(top left), Tequila Bridge, Sabaody, FI.

My guess: The top left island with Rayleigh is Amazon Lily or Ruskaina. And Tequila bridge goes from EB to Calm belt to somewhere around Sabaody/Mariejoa. They could've been build the bridge from both sides too. So what we see could be the other side.

As far as I could understand, Roger was surprised that Oden, Neko, and Inu didn't immediately tell him that there was a red poneglyph in their country (Wano). Roger was recapping the poneglyphs he had collected, with one of them being the one that was stolen from Linlin. He was also still gathering for more so he would've completed all 4 like we could see later on in the chapter.
It definitively seems that Roger didn't use force to get a copy of BM's poneglyph.

It makes his character more interesting I agree, because now his motivations/life philosophy have become less clear lol.

But I’m going to hard disagree with you that he’s ever been to Raftel lol. He may as well be the Pirate King right now if he had lol.
it make it more interesting cause he didn't act on it ... so he either did or have other plans

but true ... if Shanks wanted to play real fair and don't use RP help ... he have a hard way to get in raftel ...
Post automatically merged:

Come on ,Senpai

It's obvious that the real end game is IM-sama aka Joy boy's biggest Enemy
I said "if Imu be a weak" and " Shanks be related to him" -> he would be the end game

there are 2 big if before my claim

Status
Not open for further replies.