Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Makes sense

Maybe @Red Admiral is right and Mihawk enters Shanks crew
Lol! Mihawk doesn't need to join shanks crew for few reasons

First, it's basically pointless

Second, mihawk is stronger than shanks so him join shanks crew is just shanks fanfic

And, third, them making alliance at equal footing makes more sense because mihawk character has always been to not be part of any crew

Bogard

You can't win
I'm not directly taking about power levels. From what we have seen there's nothing to indicate WB was preventing people from going to Raftel (unless it comes up he had the fourth stone).
Whitebeard was known as the closest to one piece, who ruled the seas

So likely that because of his power, the silver medalists couldn't go everywehre they wanted, let alone finding the last poneglyph/reach Laugh Tale

It's irrelevant, because for what we have seen WB hasn't done anything to stop other people going to Raftel. For what we know if somebody puts together the 4 stones he can go... WB isn't gonna stop them...
Now, if it comes up he was hiding the missing stone (was that the message from Marco?) then ok.
WB has mentioned to be the lynchpin in the stalemate. Basically the other three yonkous are equal while WB is sitting above and hindering risky movements through his sheer existence.

I'm not gonna lie
The biggest surprise for me in this chapter was actually FRANKY
I never thought in a millio years that Franky actually met Roger, Rayleigh, Oden, Shanks when he was still a kid.

I always assumed that Roger only met Tom-san when they wanted to make the "Orojackson". I didn't think Roger would go back to water 7 and meet Tom-san again, and even having Franky be there to see them in person.

I mean, Franky himself didn't even recognize Rayleigh when he saw him in Saboady. Oda never hinted at them meeting during the old days.

Funny interaction between Franky and Oden about being abandoned. Confirmed, Franky = Oden, Zoro as both got abandoned by their parents LOL
Zoro fans are losing day by day the Oden argument hahaha
besides, Franky is a chad, him vs Senor Pink was a proof hahahahahaha
do you actually laugh when you type "hahahahahaha"

So likely that because of his power, the silver medalists couldn't go everywehre they wanted, let alone finding the last poneglyph/reach Laugh Tale
I doubt he actively hindered anybody, its just that his existence was such a wall to overcome that you csnt risk any movement within the stalemate, which includes attacking the other yonkou for road poneglyphs.

I mean, of course?
everything that i wrote here is my opinion, just like you who tought the wss title is worth more is just your opinion:josad:
I'm not assuming when the writer himself is giving it all the hype and all the prestige. When the hype and prestige comes from the ORIGINAL SOURCE, the writer, it isn't a mere ordinary opinion.

But when a person who is not using the original source, gives statements that belittle the title or say stuff that compromises the title and question its worth, despite that those statements are all coming from fanfic sources, not the writer source, that's when it becomes an "an ordinary opinion"

WB has mentioned to be the lynchpin in the stalemate. Basically the other three yonkous are equal while WB is sitting above and hindering risky movements through his sheer existence.
Answering to both.

I'm not saying it was impossible, I'm just saying I'm not convinced yet. I have no problem with Primebeard > Yonko (Oldbeard is another story), but if he's not interested in blocking anyone, his power level doesn't matter... To me a clear example of this would have been WB having the fourth Poneglyphs. Saying I don't care about going to Raftel + keeping the fourth Poneglyphs = Yeah, I'm not letting Meme, Kaido etc. go there either.

But 1) the 4th stone is hidden. So even if WB has it, it's a secret. There was never a direct challenge to Meme and the others "come and get it if you want". 2) WB never cared about Roger going there, he did not block him. I don't see any indication that WB would directly block other people from going. 3) We have seen in the last few years how the idea of the Yonko constantly fighting each other was a farce. These guys don't see each other for decades....... Unless the 4tn stone is hidden somewhere inside WB'S territory I don't see how WB was blocking anyone. For now, Meme and Kaido were much more of a block, keeping one stone each.

The only indication at the moment was that he was waiting for Ace to reach the top. But to me WB seems a guy that would "nurture" Ace and then, when the time is ripe, would tell him "Ok, if you care about it then show me what you have got and go get it for yourself".

EDIT: Now that I think about it... WB didn't even help Wano... And you think he was stopping people from going to Raftel? Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.