One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
This chapter confirmed that Roger does NOT have the Gumo Gumo fruit
I saw a panel of Roger running away from lightening hitting Oden.
If Roger does have the fruit, he wouldn't be afraid of lightening
Bye bye Roger with rubber fruit theories
i am also against this theory, but also luffy would have dodged the Lightning’s and ran away from them, knowing they wouldn’t hurt him.
Also roger could have not known this, like luffy didn’t know before enel. It doesn’t say that much.

but at the end of the day, this theory is still BS. :D

Lmao so Shanks' wanted to go to the last Island himself, but never managed to because he was codeblocked by Whitebeard(who had no interest) just like the other silver medalists, so decided to maintain the balance instead to wait for Luffy. It all makes sense now. @Red Admiral though :believe:
I thought Silver medalists are pirates who lost to Roger and Whitebeard before, like Crocodile lost to WB, or like Shiki and Rocks lost to Roger.

Shanks never lost to WB.

Although he never beat him as well, so it's stalemate.

Not really, why do you think BM regretted not getting the giants to point out she could have even taken WB out. If she was aware of WB not caring, why the need to take out WB to become PK?
Post automatically merged:

He said it will not only that, which does not exclude that it has a significant meaning.
Big Meme mentioned Kaido and Shanks as well.

What you guys are saying is that if you remove WB from the equation the situation would fix itself with the gridlock breaking and somebody among BM, Kaido and Shanks, getting to Raftel. I'm not so sure. We have seen 2 years without WB and nobody moved. Everyone just keeps increasing their forces mantaining the stalemate. It's breaking only because the WG is destroying stuff.

But not anymore. Shanks isn't trying to get road pg. Shanks isn't interested in waging wars. Shanks doesn't even know what one piece is and what true history is then what the heck is his purpose?
Welcome to the club "Mystery of RH Shanks" lol.

Honestly at this point now even I'm frustrated with Oda as to what he's planning with Shanks.

But the more and more importance he's giving to Shanks, the more its making clear that he ain't going to fight just BB and die. He has different role in the story.

Honestly, I'm interested to see Roger's disbanding his crew moment and his execution.
I remember that Rayleigh said that many people of the crew got souveniers from him before getting arrested and executed.
So, I'm wondering about whether his sword is the one that Shanks has right now or not. I'm also wondering if Buggy my boy got something from him or not

By the way, good to see my man Pedro again this chapter, I miss him. I still have hopes. My hopes will truly die the moment Jinbe arrives to Wano, and Pedro is not there with him. But I'm expecting both to arrive together, just a hunch. If it didn't happen, then my hopes will be gone for good and finally I accept his death haha

Franky legit had the chance to ride with roger and see the one piece but said fuck out my face

Shanks really is just a hella cool dude tho tbh. Man has some of the most fun and endearing relationships in the story. And I wonder what made him give up his dream of going to laugh tale himself and betting on luffy.

Oda already debunked that fear/theory in an interview a few years ago.
He literally told fans not to worry that the treasure will be something stupid or philosophical.
He debunked it about being friendship or something like "the journey is the One Piece" nothing about not being goofy

people who think Shanks will die before getting a full story arc of himself are just so clueless it's sad
True

Big Meme mentioned Kaido and Shanks as well.

What you guys are saying is that if you remove WB from the equation the situation would fix itself with the gridlock breaking and somebody among BM, Kaido and Shanks, getting to Raftel. I'm not so sure. We have seen 2 years without WB and nobody moved. Everyone just keeps increasing their forces mantaining the stalemate. It's breaking only because the WG is destroying stuff.
Which actually stand in her way to become PK.
Ao she could easily take out them and even WB if ot comes down to.

They are preparing for their run now that WB is gone.
Kaidou is taking as much power and smiles as possible while preparing for the ultimate war of supremacy, BM is doing the same.
At the same time, BB also prolongednd d things since he got right in the last spot, something that wws also mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.