One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Nobody claimed Shanks would die off without some focus, literally nobody.

But his demise against BB is pretty certain.
It's not certain at all! Not anymore. Shanks hasn't gone to Laugh Tale and he says that he will go there one day. So, he will definitely get there one day.

He can't get there if BB kills him prior to that. And I don't see BB reaching Laugh Tale before Luffy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Just a simple reference...

Roger mentioned ' I wish I was born in joy Boy era'- key here is "JOY"

Laugh tale could simply be a reference to tale of joy boy or his life which could be intertwined with d clan history written on rio pg on raftel.

In short, Roger renamed the island in the honour of Joy boy

Maybe, just maybe Luffy didn't include himself when he said that.
Meaning maybe, just maybe, he meant, I will find people who can defeat your crew "by themselves"
Making Shanks a stepping stone for Zoro before facing the WSS Mihawk "supposedly higher".
:kaidowhat:

Just what kind of cheap stuff you are smoking. On OJ i liked your posts a lot but did you went retarded or what with this kind of hatred !!!! Lol
I mean, who knows, maybe Luffy will sit on the sides, eating meat, and see Zoro beat the crap out of Shanks LOL. This makes him look like a more worthy king of pirates LOL.
Specially if oda made a call back to the dialog between Luffy and Zoro
Luffy: if you couldn't become the WSS, I would be in a dilimma

Which could make it an astonishing call back, where Luffy always had in his mind the idea of having a swordsman in his crew to beat Shanks (a swordsman)

Damn, Zoro fans would have some real orgasms doing that hahahah

Sanji faces Beckmann in the battle of cigarettes
And Luffy will have a meat contest with Lucky roo instead of fighting LOL
:luuh:

that's just dumb shit ...

like people saying " Roger didn't let Shanks and Buggy come cause he didn't want them to get hurt"

sure ... Shanks can and if you ask me SHOULD die in some point

but he will get his fair share of the plot
Yep, I agree
him not meeting Luffy is dumb imo

Honestly, I have my own expectations regarding Shanks. I think this current particular arc is the climax of both Kaido and BM Yonko Plot, meaning their story will wrap up in this arc. As both Kaido and BM has each 3 set up arcs for them.
1- BM: Fishman Island, Zou, WCI
2- Kaido: Punk Hazard, Dressrosa, Zou

As for Shanks
I expect for Shanks to realize after the defeat of Kaido and BM in this upcoming huge war, that it's time for him to meet Luffy.

I expect that both Luffy and Shanks will fight a war against Teach + Xebec

You see, I expect Shanks words with Gorosei was about Xebec
And I also am a true believer of the Xebec being alive and on the move now
And I cannot imagine a better plot to include him with than the plot regrading Blackbeard (who has the ship, Saber of xebec) and Shanks who many are theorizing to be Xebec son, which is why he knows of his comeback. And the awesome thing about it:

1- Luffy coniders Shanks to be his idol
2- Teach may consider Xebec to be his idol

I can see no better war for Xebec, fit for his legendary name, than have 4 Yonko level pirates all clash having 2 on each side. And I can see that both idols (Shanks and Xebec) falling first leaving Luffy and Teach, the new generation have the last stand on the battle

It's not certain at all! Not anymore. Shanks hasn't gone to Laugh Tale and he says that he will go there one day. So, he will definitely get there one day.

He can't get there if BB kills him prior to that. And I don't see BB reaching Laugh Tale before Luffy.
If he gets killed before seeing laughtale it would make his death much more dramatic.
I like it.

Which actually stand in her way to become PK.
Ao she could easily take out them and even WB if ot comes down to.

They are preparing for their run now that WB is gone.
Kaidou is taking as much power and smiles as possible while preparing for the ultimate war of supremacy, BM is doing the same.
At the same time, BB also prolongednd d things since he got right in the last spot, something that wws also mentioned.
Yes, BM mentioned ALL the obstacles. If the only problem was WB she would have mentioned only him.

I.E., nothing new. BM has been increasing her forces through marriages since forever. The failed giant marriage was before WB's death. The same for SMILES. Again, it's the WG that is breaking the balance, not the disappearance of WB. The best thing BM and Kaido could come up with after WB'S death was an alliance between themselves...

Last edited:

Shanks is the bad guy. He is the last opponent for Luffy. He only uses Luffy for his own purposes, because he can't go to Laugh Tale himself. Shanks will kill Luffy in the end and become the PK :pepehands:

Another dumb hater or should i say baseless troller for Shanks.

That aside you read that somewhere in this spoiler or got it from your dream ? :afrokappa:
Wow, you are truly a serious guys, chill man, I don't mind a snitch being in the story. I like them LOL
Post automatically merged:

During Saboady when they met Rayleigh. Right before he was telling them that Shanks and Buggy used to be on the ship. If I recall correctly.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Shanks isn't dying before laugh tale. I am 100% certain. He is too important for the story in someway.

Also, what if shanks played everyone - wg teach and Luffy.

Shanks give me the feeling that he is like a cat who is waiting on the sideline watching two monekys fight for piece of bread,just waiting for the right opportunity to snatch it from them. Lol

Shanks isn't dying before laugh tale. I am 100% certain. He is too important for the story in someway.

Also, what if shanks played everyone - wg, teach and Luffy.

Shanks give me the feeling that he is like a cat who is waiting on the sideline watching two monekys fight for piece of bread Just wait for the right opportunity to snatch it from them. Lol
Yes, Shanks is the bad guy. He is just using Luffy and wants to actually kill him, to become the PK himself.
Post automatically merged:

Same snitch is making admirals and goroseis his bitches :catsure:
But why is he a snitch though? there must be a reason. Maybe Shanks is Im's slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.