One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks give me the feeling that he is like a cat who is waiting on the sideline watching two monekys fight for piece of bread Just wait for the right opportunity to snatch it from them. Lol
Nahh. He's going to meet Luffy very soon. Currently went to pick Mihawk so that Zoro won't get much bullied in future.

Troll aside, who is going to fight against Luffy first, Shanks or BB ? Coz you are right, he ain't dying here by the hands of BB and same goes for Shiryou vs Mihawk.

:pepelit:

Same snitch is making admirals and goroseis his bitches :catsure:
Are we reading the same manga? maybe you are talking about Admiral Kitsune or Orlumbus LOL
I don't recall Shanks making any admiral his bitch, let alone the gorosei where Shanks respectfully said "Thanks for giving me time". How is that his bitch? I do not understand, but as long as you have your wet dreams about him

" Shanks made Gorosei and Admirals his bitches"
:milaugh:

When exactly?

- When he was insulted in the face by Sakazuki without responding?
- When Aokiji and Kizaru continued to attack luffy in front of Shanks's presence ?
- When the Gorosei send out the soldiers, and told Shanks how he should behave himself with such a position WHILE two Gorosei turn their back towards him, and he talks in the utmost respectful manner ?

Shanks should really stop making the WG his bitches, it's far to disrespectful.

" Shanks made Gorosei and Admirals his bitches"
:milaugh:

When exactly?

- When he was insulted in the face by Sakazuki without responding?
- When Aokiji and Kizaru continued to attack luffy in front of Shanks's presence ?
- When the Gorosei send out the soldiers, and told Shanks how he should behave himself with such a position WHILE two Gorosei turn their back towards him, and he talks in the utmost respectful manner ?

Shanks should really stop making the WG his bitches, it's far to disrespectful.
Lol, for real, people read the context owever it pleases them

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nahh. He's going to meet Luffy very soon. Currently went to pick Mihawk so that Zoro won't get much bullied in future.

Troll aside, who is going to fight against Luffy first, Shanks or BB ? Coz you are right, he ain't dying here by the hands of BB and same goes for Shiryou vs Mihawk.
Initially, I had this opinion that shanks and bb will fight sometime in future and bb will win making him the final opponent for Luffy.

However, after the abolishment of warlord system, oda revealing that one piece is in final stages and information revealed in recent chapters, I think there won't be who would be first - shanks or bb but both.

I am getting inclined to believe that oda won't give these two(who are part of the story way before other yonkous were) just an arc when bm and kaido got so much emphasis.

What I am trying to say is why to think who's next? Why can't both of them be the part of same arc that will concluded pk war

I got to say, seeing Roger's story and the impact on the overall lore of OP makes me REALLY hyped for the moment Luffy actually claims the throne/title of PK.

One other thing: Buggy should really meet a psychiatrist and discuss about where exactly everything went wrong for him. Man, that dude really had potential and looked legit while being in Roger's crew. Young Shanks certainly doesn't look any stronger than him, yet one of them seized his potential, while the other ... well, is Buggy.

S

stealthblack

I don't think the road poneglyph is on fishman island anymore. why the heck neptune would hide it from luffy after luffy saved his ass and Kingdom from hody?

snitch shanks took the poneglyph from Fishman island.

Status
Not open for further replies.