One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayleigh can't hear people under the ocean while roger and oden can, i guess his coo is pretty avarage:josad:
Stop trolling hahaha
Cause I don't want some uninformed person here ending up believing your words
It's the Voice of all things, as Luffy was able to hear the sea kings. It's a call back to the scene done in Fishman island when sea kings talked about Roger hearing them talk just like Luffy
CoO level got nothing to do with it
Same way Luffy and Momo the only ones hearing Zunisha. Unless you are suggesting Momo as better CoO than all of (Zoro, Law, Inu and Neku)
Naturally Sanji wasn't there so I didn't include him haha

Stop trolling hahaha
Cause I don't want some uninformed person here ending up believing your words
It's the Voice of all things, as Luffy was able to hear the sea kings. It's a call back to the scene done in Fishman island when sea kings talked about Roger hearing them talk just like Luffy
CoO level got nothing to do with it
Same way Luffy and Momo the only ones hearing Zunisha. Unless you are suggesting Momo as better CoO than all of (Zoro, Law, Inu and Neku)
Naturally Sanji wasn't there so I didn't include him haha
No, its not voice of all thing, roger and oden just overhear some fishmen talking and rayleigh can't heart it:lusalty::josad:

Rayleigh can't hear people under the ocean while roger and oden can, i guess his coo is pretty avarage:josad:
Big oof... poor man forgot Voice of all things... OOOOFFFFFF:tchpepe:
Post automatically merged:

No, its not voice of all thing, roger and oden just overhear some fishmen talking and rayleigh can't heart it:lusalty::josad:
OOOOOOFFF

I keep wondering why Toki and Hiyori are even in this flashback... Like at least Momonosuke being here is justification for that line in Zou about him remembering Roger but like what's Toki and Hiyori got to do with anything

We were all expecting that Toki being from yhe void century would surely matter to Roger but nope she was just a tourist who got dropped off before even fuckin reaching Laugh Tale.... Next hiyori of course was a baby so she can't even remember any of this so she's even more useless here... My only hope for hiyori is that she has Oden's logbook and that's how she's of any relevance to this flashback but for Toki BIGGEST WASTE OF SPACE YET
I understand that Oda is trying not to spoil the void century plot. But without Toki present in the final voyage to Raftel, Roger may have never realized the extent and the implications of his discovery. It seems to me that the Kozuki clan lacked on knowledge about the void century beyond deciphering the poneglyphs.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So, Roger didnt beat a single notable individual? :sus:
The only feats he has are flying slash against Oden and clash with WB. At this point, Rayleigh is the one who got the most focus and best combat feats against Kizaru among all Roger pirates and only one among them to be relevant in current story, Crocus a bit too.

Roger was an influencer who tweeted about Joyboy's treasure and made it trending for the last 25 years.
PK this, PK that... PK is one big disappointment. He basically achieved nothing. Everything was set up for rubber Jesus from the start.
Whitebeard was a far more impressive figure and the current generation will definitely surpass the likes of Roger, "PK tier". :kappa:

So, Roger didnt beat a single notable individual? :sus:
The only feats he has are flying slash against Oden and clash with WB. At this point, Rayleigh is the one who got the most focus and best combat feats against Kizaru among all Roger pirates and only one among them to be relevant in current story, Crocus a bit too.

Roger was an influencer who tweeted about Joyboy's treasure and made it trending for the last 25 years.
PK this, PK that... PK is one big disappointment. He basically achieved nothing. Everything was set up for rubber Jesus from the start.
Whitebeard was a far more impressive figure and the current generation will definitely surpass the likes of Roger, "PK tier". :kappa:
:smithnie:
You a really smart guy

Ray was definitely stronger if not at least equal to roger. The man said to be the only equal to the wsm whitebeard

I understand that Oda is trying not to spoil the void century plot. But without Toki present in the final voyage to Raftel, Roger may have never realized the extent and the implications of his discovery. It seems to me that the Kozuki clan lacked on knowledge about the void century beyond deciphering the poneglyphs.
Huh? But the way Roger and Rayleigh say it, they seemingly know everything there is to know

Do you remember that time Robin was actively reading the Alabasta poneglyphs out loud? She reads them like they are a history text book. Like it's a sequential listing of these great events that happened like over generations and generations. Therefore it's actually highly unlikely that Toki even knows these things to begin with.

Like first of all we don't know when she started to time travel, like at what age she started. She might have began as at very young kid like 13 or so and so she barely actually lived in the void century itself and the only real info she has is the stuff her parents told her in her early childhood. But we also have reason to believe that her parents didn't even tell her that much to begin with since she says they never even told her where she was born so already there's alot of signs showing that she actually doesn't know alot.

See this is my reasoning for why the story played out like this. Toki is literally USELESS to Roger in every shape and form since she was born at the very end of the void century and so she doesn't know exactly how or why things were happening for the hundreds of years before she was even born. She's basically just a chick who's been jumping through time just to find her parent's home country. She literally says it that all she wants is to go to Wano and there's no big world shattering reason why, it's just because that's where her parents are from. In fact even reaching wano itself isn't that important since she quickly abandoned that dream once she fell in love so she really has no use at all in this part of the story.

Toki is dead and since Luffy will still be pirate king without having to know all the things she supposedly learned in the void century, that means all the info required is still on the poneglyphs and that's it. All yhe out need are the poneglyphs and the story ends. She's not the earth shattering plot device that we originally thought she was. The story is the same, we just need poneglyphs and so far, Toki's biggest role in the story is to have given birth to Momo and Hiyori

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This chapter is also already dehyping Kaido

> Orochi/Grandma/Grandpa dude were already working in the shadows to kill the previous Shogun and reduce Wano forces by removing their weapons and creating deadly factories when Oden left
> Orochi already established his power as the current Shogun with only leaving some forms of rebels left lacking weapons to fight
> Kaido still had to ally with Orochi(probably from the mysterious Grandma/Grandpa plot) when Oden came back

So basically Kaido only took advantage of multiple factors playing on his side to manage to rule Wano. If it was prime Wano like in Oden's days, he'd never have managed to have so many factors playing for him and thus would have been destroyed :kayneshrug:
Kaido wasn't as strong as he is now. So it makes sense.:christrouge:

Worst

Custom title
This chapter is also already dehyping Kaido

> Orochi/Grandma/Grandpa dude were already working in the shadows to kill the previous Shogun and reduce Wano forces by removing their weapons and creating deadly factories when Oden left
> Orochi already established his power as the current Shogun with only leaving some forms of rebels left lacking weapons to fight
> Kaido still had to ally with Orochi(probably from the mysterious Grandma/Grandpa plot) when Oden came back

So basically Kaido only took advantage of multiple factors playing on his side to manage to rule Wano. If it was prime Wano like in Oden's days, he'd never have managed to have so many factors playing for him and thus would have been destroyed :kayneshrug:
i mean even the navy don't fuck with Wano at that time Jack was still a little disaster (8 y old) no gifters probably no crew at all or a very few members and as much as i like Kaido he can't take on one of the most powerful cuntries in One Piece alone (no one can) xD

Huh? But the way Roger and Rayleigh say it, they seemingly know everything there is to know

Do you remember that time Robin was actively reading the Alabasta poneglyphs out loud? She reads them like they are a history text book. Like it's a sequential listing of these great events that happened like over generations and generations. Therefore it's actually highly likely that Toki even knows these things to begin with.

Like first of all we don't know when she started to time travel, like at what age she started. She might have began as at very young kid like 13 or so and so she barely actually lived in the void century itself and the only real info she has is the stuff her parents told her in her early childhood. But we also have reason to believe that her parents didn't even tell her that much to begin with since she says they never even told her where she was born so already there's alot of signs showing that she actually doesn't know alot.

See this is my reasoning for why the story played out like this. Toki is literally USELESS to Roger in every shape and form since she was born at the very end of the void century and so she doesn't know exactly how or why things were happening for the hundreds of years before she was even born. She's basically just a chick who's been jumping through time just to find her parent's home country. She literally says it that all she wants is to go to Wano and there's no big world shattering reason why, it's just because that's where her parents are from. In fact even reaching wano itself isn't that important since she quickly abandoned that dream once she fell in love so she really has no use at all in this part of the story.

Toki is dead and since Luffy will still be pirate king without having to know all the things she supposedly learned in the void century, that means all the info required is still on the poneglyphs and that's it. All yhe out need are the poneglyphs and the story ends. She's not the earth shattering plot device that we originally thought she was. The story is the same, we just need poneglyphs and so far, Toki's biggest role in the story is to have given birth to Momo and Hiyori
Yes... Before I thought that it was plausible that Oda included a character from the void century to give more depth to the lore and explain in more detail what happened. After this chapter, apparently everything that there is to know is written on the poneglyphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.