One Piece Chapter 967 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them get achieved by Luffy achieving his.
Chopper i completely agree, Oda really dropped the ball on this one, Franky no, Nami not really, Sanji no.

I mean you could say it is unfair that Luffy constantly claims he will become PK while the rest, yes even including Zoro, rarely mention their dream outside of really dire situations, but it´s only Luffy really.
I only see Franky, Robin and Brook acomplished when Luffy does becomes Pk...

I only see Franky, Robin and Brook acomplished when Luffy does becomes Pk...
For Nami it depends on how you define her dream. The entire world or drawing the places that have not yet been drawing, i think it´s the latter, hence drawing last islands.
Usopp through the journey to become PK and thus facing immense challenges until then.
Jinbe is also clear, with Luffy´s actions leading to liberation of Fishman Island.
Sanji and All Blue, obvious at this point WG has divided the world and oceans.

Only Chopper not, unless the disease has also something to do with the journey, and obviously Zoro, for whom Oda made a huge point that he is ready to give up on his dream for Luffy.

M

MD Zolo

Franky no, Nami not really, Sanji no.
I am never sure of Franky's dream. If it is to take his ship to the edge of the world, then I guess reaching Laugh Tale would be it. But if his dream is to ensure his ship travels the entire world, Franky's dream will never be fulfilled when Luffy's is done. Same for Nami.

Sanji's one is tricky as I we don't know much about it. But still it didn't deserve to get shoved aside.

The point is, I follow OP to see Straw Hats fulfilling their dreams. The day when Luffy and Zoro achieves their dream will be a fulfilling day for me too. I like secondary arc-specific characters, but for me OP should have highest focus on dreams of SHPs.

For Nami it depends on how you define her dream. The entire world or drawing the places that have not yet been drawing, i think it´s the latter, hence drawing last islands.
Usopp through the journey to become PK and thus facing immense challenges until then.
Jinbe is also clear, with Luffy´s actions leading to liberation of Fishman Island.
Sanji and All Blue, obvious at this point WG has divided the world and oceans.

Only Chopper not, unless the disease has also something to do with the journey, and obviously Zoro, for whom Oda made a huge point that he is ready to give up on his dream for Luffy.
I think Nami One involves all the world tbh.

I forgot about Ussops lmao but he will also do it alongside Luffy.

Jimbei .....I forgot his dream too xD but u r right about him.

I don't think the all blue is destroying the red line ,I mean for that it would mean that the stories of its existence come even before the void century.

Chopper is a meme.

And Zoro one is hard to place of when will happen cuz supposedly his name will reach the heavens ....is becoming a huge legend "sword god? or idk " (he will not give up his dream , ...it's a Shonem).

BM isn't getting another arc lol. It was already suspicious before, but it's confirmed now with Elbaf not having anything important leading to Laugh Tale

Oda thinks otherwise

:finally:
Will of D > Kid tsundere desires.

I cant accept how after this chapter the will of D is questioned :feelscryingman:

(Kid gave up the option to escape to save Killer)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.