Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Might be but drugging the kids to make them emotionless tool was a harsh to his wife and kids.
He cared too much. That was his flaw. Which is worse than just having a child for the sake of silly whims, pawning them off on your rival and wishing for the best. Judge is unironically a contender for best dad.

I am not really surprised by these turn of events as Shirahoshi's importance in the story has been teased for quite a long time and that Roger has been hinted to be a deeply flawed man ever since the Paramount war saga.
Me, slitting my own throat at the reality of hearing “Luffy-samaaaaaa” approximately 989 times during the final war arc

Your boy must be really hated by Oda, even after his death the poor Kid can't rest in peace:pepehands::pepehands:

But Im happy in the way how Oda portrayal Roger. Even though he and Luffy has the same dream, he is kinda different then Luffy,overall a true pirate as Blackbeard and I like this way more. Happy that Oda don't choose to make Roger similar to Luffy, his character is different then Luffys.

A Great Pirate afterall and a horrible dude, yet amazing to have him as Pirate King.

Status
Not open for further replies.