Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can say whatever you want, it doesn't change anything.....like @Reborn said, all that matters is how things got executed...I mean basically every story has same template like protagonist should win and antagonist should lose....
MC wining is what one expects from Shonem no issue there .

There's so much " chosen one" things one protagonist can have this becomes "lame" .

With the current ( JoyBoy), Luffy already has equal or more "chosen one" qualities than Naruto.

Things will get executed to accommodate the chosen one path.....

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The "second King" and Joyboy successors aren't necessarily the same person. Luffy is Joyboy's successor with the ability to guide King's, while the Kings are Shirahoshi and Vivi
Yeah! As of now there is no concrete indication that joy boy and second king are the same person and that's why I said, 'your argument is plausible '.

But if that's the case then second king being Bb would be far more interesting for me with vivi having something to do with ancient weapon.

If we assume that Vivi is second king, then why iM is targeting BB who is the only person among these four with totally different and evil kind of personality?

D

Deleted member 83

Vegapank is the one using Google translations as referenced by EtenBoby.
I think you’re right....his “spoiler” regarding Kaidou(’s silhouette) appearing in this chapter seems to be false, and I think he got that from TalkOP making a comment about Orochi’s line in the last page “Even Kaidou’s about to make an appearance, looks like we’re near the end of this flashback”(and google translated it as something along the line of Kaidou appears at the end of the chapter).

I think that guy also posted google translated sbs questions before(also translated from TalkOP’s chinese translations of course)

BB born way back....and why it is surprising that Luffy being another JoyBoy.......it should be obvious from the moment the shadow similar to him appeared in FI.....this thing has not been all of sudden...destiny and will are inherent to OP from the beginning....there is also a chance that Vivi being an other king.....it is not still confirmed that they were talking about Luffy .....

yeah, seriously.... Luffy being Joyboy and Zoro being second coming of Ryuma is so straightforward.... instead Kidd or BB or Shanks could have been Joyboy and Law or some other swordsman could have been second coming of Ryuma
:usoprice:

Status
Not open for further replies.