Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 969 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 969 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen [/I]does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information)

Last edited:
From 5ch.

969 バカ殿

オロチを斬りにかかるオロチだが
"琵琶法師"黒炭せみ丸がバリバリの実の力でそれを防ぐ

オロチは代理なんだから帰ってきた以上将軍の座を渡せというおでんだが
マネマネの実でスキヤキに化けた黒炭ひぐらしがオロチが正式に将軍になるというのを
大名を信じ込ませた以上それは無理だと言う

おでんの帰還でカイドウやオロチを追い出してくれると城を見上げ歓喜する町民達だが
どこからか放たれた毒矢にやられた2名が失明したことで屋内に逃げる

その後おでんは裸で踊り出しオロチのカイドウの部下に笑われながら僅かな賃金を得る姿を
さらけ出し町民はおでんに失望しだしていった

家臣達は何か隠しているはずだと問いただすもおでんは仕事をしてるだけだと返すだけ
最後まで信じようとしていた九里の者達まで愛想を尽かしていった

それから一年が過ぎたおでんはオロチから受け取った新聞により
ロジャーの処刑と大海賊時代の始まりを知り泣きながらも笑ってもいた

それからまた一年が過ぎ鈴後にてゲッコー海賊団と百獣海賊団の戦争が勃発
同時に刀神リューマの墓荒らし事件が起こるもそんな時でもおでんは踊り続けるも
家族、家臣、わずかな恩人達など理解者もいてくれた

そしておでんが帰還してから5年が過ぎた頃船を受け取ることや
囚われの身のヒョウ五郎を返してもらおうとする約束を破られた上に
ヒョウ五郎の妻や子分16名が反発して殺されたことで

ついに我慢の限界を迎えたおでんは後に赤鞘九人男と呼ばれるもの達と共にカイドウを討つことを決める

Translated by Bing.

It's a orochi that takes you to cut Orochi.
The black coal cemi maru prevents it from the power of the fruit of Bali.

Orochi is a surrogate, so i'm going to give him the seat of the General because he's back.
The black charcoal Higurashi which turned into a squirt by the fruit of Manemane becomes a general officially becomes a general.
They say it's impossible to believe in the femyo.

The townspeople look up at the castle and rejoice when they kick out Kaido and Orochi on the return of Oden.
Two people who were killed by a poison arrow shot from somewhere run away indoors after blindness.

After that, Oden danced naked and was laughed at by Orochi's Kaido's subordinates, but the figure obtained a small wage
The exposed townspeople began to be disappointed with the oden.

The vassals ask that they should be hiding something, and they just return that Oden is only doing his job.
Even the people of Kuri who were trying to believe to the end were affable.

One year has passed since then, and the oden was passed by the newspaper i received from Orochi.
I was crying and laughing when I knew roger's execution and the beginning of the Great Pirate Era.

Another year later, the war between the Gecko Pirates and the Beast Pirates broke out.
At the same time, even if the grave vandalism incident of the sword god Luma happens, Oden continues to dance even at such a time.
My family, my vassals, and the slight benefactors were very understanding.

And when oden returned to Japan, five years later, he received the ship.
On top of the promise to return the captive leopard Goro
For the repulsed and killed by 16 of Leopard Goro's wives and children

Oden finally reached the limit of patience, later decides to avenge Kaido with what is called the Nine Men of Akatsuki.

From Redon.
Very little summary.

- It seems Orochi jails Oden (thanks to the help of old Bari Bari no Mi user).
- 1 year after Oden's attack he discovered in a newspaper Orochi give to him, Roger's death.
- 1 year after that, Gecko Pirates and Beast Pirates fight. Moria steal Ryuma's body and Shusui.
- 3 years after that, Orochi kills Hyogoro's wife and their 16 children. Oden decide's he will stop Orochi and Kaido with his servants.

Last edited:
From 5ch.

969 バカ殿

オロチを斬りにかかるオロチだが
"琵琶法師"黒炭せみ丸がバリバリの実の力でそれを防ぐ

オロチは代理なんだから帰ってきた以上将軍の座を渡せというおでんだが
マネマネの実でスキヤキに化けた黒炭ひぐらしがオロチが正式に将軍になるというのを
大名を信じ込ませた以上それは無理だと言う

おでんの帰還でカイドウやオロチを追い出してくれると城を見上げ歓喜する町民達だが
どこからか放たれた毒矢にやられた2名が失明したことで屋内に逃げる

その後おでんは裸で踊り出しオロチのカイドウの部下に笑われながら僅かな賃金を得る姿を
さらけ出し町民はおでんに失望しだしていった

家臣達は何か隠しているはずだと問いただすもおでんは仕事をしてるだけだと返すだけ
最後まで信じようとしていた九里の者達まで愛想を尽かしていった

それから一年が過ぎたおでんはオロチから受け取った新聞により
ロジャーの処刑と大海賊時代の始まりを知り泣きながらも笑ってもいた

それからまた一年が過ぎ鈴後にてゲッコー海賊団と百獣海賊団の戦争が勃発
同時に刀神リューマの墓荒らし事件が起こるもそんな時でもおでんは踊り続けるも
家族、家臣、わずかな恩人達など理解者もいてくれた

そしておでんが帰還してから5年が過ぎた頃船を受け取ることや
囚われの身のヒョウ五郎を返してもらおうとする約束を破られた上に
ヒョウ五郎の妻や子分16名が反発して殺されたことで

ついに我慢の限界を迎えたおでんは後に赤鞘九人男と呼ばれるもの達と共にカイドウを討つことを決める
Title: FoolIsh Lord

Oden tries to cut Orochi down but his attack is stopped by the ‘Biwa Buddhist Priest’ Kurozumi setsumaru via the barrier barrier fruit.

Oden demands that Orochi returns him the seat of Shogun as he is only supposed to act as a substitute until Oden’s return. However, Kurozumi Higurashi had already used the abilities of the Mane Mane fruit to convince all the Daimyo that Orochi should officially be recognized as Shogun so Oden is told that his request can no longer be done.

The townsfolk are delighted by Oden’s return so they rejoice & ask Oden to drive out Orochi & Kaidou but poisonous arrows come out of nowhere & blind two of the townsfolk so all the townsfolk take cover indoors.

However shortly after, Oden comes out of Orochi’s castle naked dancing & asking for small change. Seeing this, the onlooking townsfolk fall into despair & lose hope in Oden.

The people of Kuri suspect that Oden’s Retainers are hiding something and implore them to tell them about it but are told time & time again by the Retainers that Oden is simply just working. Eventually, even the residents of Kuri who believed in Oden till the very end, lost all hope in him.

Since then a year has gone by. Oden reads a newspaper he received from Orochi which tells about Roger’s death & the start of the Great Era of Piracy. Oden cries & laughs as he reads this.

After that, another year goes by. In this year a war broke out between the Gecko Pirates & the Beast Pirates on Ringo. It was during this period that the Ryuma grave-robbing incident occurred. Even in such a time of crisis, Oden continued to dance but even then, his retainers, his family & a few of his benefactors understood him & stood by him.

Now 5 years after Oden returned to Wano, he was supposed to receive both a Ship & Hyougoro who had been captured as promised, but Orochi broke his promise and to add salt to injury, killed off Hyogoro’s wife & 16 children who rebelled. At this point, Oden’s patience has already worn thin, so he along with those referred to as the ‘red scabbards’ decided to take down Kaidou.

*I fcked up a bit on the earlier translations 🤦🏾‍♂️ But edited it now ^^.

Last edited:
Last pictures from chapter, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Post automatically merged:

Shinobu saw all scene between Oden and Orochi, thanks again to redon from Arlong Park Forums for the picture.

Another picture from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Last doble page in HQ, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Last edited:
Last pictures from chapter, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.
The townsfolk that scattered and fled indoors where gazing upon a massive dragon in the skies of the capital that were gradually getting cloudier.

The man that even with an unprecedented upbringing, became the daimyou of Kuri, rushed out into the ocean/seas and stood shoulder to shoulder with the most prominent pirates, became several times stronger and returned back home.

In a capital persecuted by powers of evil, he became/was herald a sort of messiah for the people. (Can't see this bit clearly but it's prolly something like this)

Hyou: Man that Orochi dude is way to damn persistent. Like hell I'd go under his wing.
Oden: I feel you, but try not to do anything reckless Hyou-san.
Hyou's wife: Oden, you've gotten pretty good at dancing haven't you? ^^
Oden: Please don't patronize me aunty.

3 years had gone by.
Townsfolk: The stupid lord has come again this week as well.
Oden: *Sneeze* *singing* "The snow will answer"

4 years had gone by and Wano country hadn't changed one bit.
Townsfolk: So irritating!

Last doble page in HQ, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

The biggest riot in the life of Kozuki Oden that the whole of wano wept for!!!

9 men who got picked up by Oden and became samurai, all lined up together

It was around evening time, and the crimson red sun illuminated these men who were riled up for battle in a red hue akin to flames. Even the swords fastened around their waists reflected vigorous life.

These men were called the 9 Red Scabbards.

The foe was Kaidou. Without paying mind to anyone else, even knowing they were embarking on a treacherous path, it was of no importance to them. The destination they would arrive at was Kouzuki Oden's public execution.

Until that legendary 1 hour time frame that would be passed down for generations to come, I implore you to keep your eyes peeled/stay tuned without batting an eyelid.

"- It's ambiguous in this chapter what kind of promise Orochi and Oden made. Raw text just says, "Wait, Shogun! What about ship? With Kaido..."
Also, the promise is irrelevant of Hyou.
- Orochi shows an evil smile when Oden asks him whether or not Sukiyaki died because of disease"
- Sandman
So much for jumping to conclusions

Worst

Custom title
Korean scans rough translations/summary:

Orochi screaming: "Wait, wait stop this Oden!!"

Toki vision: "If you let things like this anger you, the enemy could counter attack again!"

Oden screaming: "Orochi!!!" and attacks

Old man crossing his fingers stops the attack with barrier

Oden: "What is this??" keeps attacking the barrier

Oden: "glass?? no that's not it. Come out here Orochi!!"

Old man: "Dont worry orochi.. trust in the techniques of 'barrier barrier'"

Old man: "'Barrier' is a way to stop anyone from coming near. your strength is useless oden!"

Old lady: "If you've been playing pirate, you should know the strength of these magical devil fruits"

Oden: "A devil's fruit user!!"

Orochi: "Yea, this country calls them 'sorcerers'". If this situation could be solved by anger and violence, other daimyo's would have already done so! nobody can get rid of me!

Crowd: "Did you see oden charge into the castle? the rightful heir has returned! he will probably get rid of Kaido too! and orochi!"

Oden: "I dont know why, but i heard that my father made you temporary shogun until i returned. And i have returned!"

Oden: "So step down and hand over the shogun position to me! I never wanted to be something fancy but i can at least run this country better than you!"

Orochi: "Hahaha however, "shogun" means nothing here!"

Old lady turns into oden's dad: "oh you've returned Oden!"

Oden: "Father..? how are you alive??"

Old lady: "hahahaha"

Orochi: "Starting from daimyos, all the idiots were convinced because of her 'imitation fruit' powers! the whole country believed her and made me shogun!"

Orochi: "So i don't need to hand over anything to you, at this point, it doesn't matter what your dad really wanted"

Oden: "What did you do to my father?? was he even actually sick??"

Narrator: Many people gathered to look up towards the castle and rumbled about the return of a kozuki oden, when all of a sudden, poisoned arrows flew in and struck two people. The people dispersed and hid indoors as clouds covered the village and a large dragon appeared in the sky

Narrator: Although he grew up by his own rules, he had become a daimyo of kuri. He went to sea and stood among world class pirates. The man who returned home much stronger. The almighty kozuki oden! his plan was to save his country that was suffering at the hands of evil and become the hero of the people.

Narrator: However just a few hours later, he was outside shogun orochi's castle naked and dancing.

Narrator: Orochi and Kaido's underlings laughed and threw spare change towards him. The return of the rightful heir of wanu kuni, that hope was turned into betrayal and people not only felt disappointment but rage.

The clown of kuri! he is scared of snakes! you lose if you smile haha!

Once a week oden shows up to town and dances and begs for money, whether its rainy, windy, or snowy

Retainers: "please Oden!"

Disinterested Oden: "every week, earning money by dancing naked is my job"

Retainers: "tell us the truth! what kind of conversation did you have with Orochi? why are you doing this? even people of kuri, the last of the people that trust you, are starting to lose hope and giving up!"

Narrator: "The stories of the city even reached kuri"

child: "It's the stupid man!"

Mom: "You cant become a man like him, how embarassing"

Narrator: "After a year has passed - 24 years ago from now - Orochi received a newspaper from the outside world. Oden ran towards the ocean and cried loudly. He laughed and cried again. The world was busy talking about Gold Roger's execution, and the treasure he said to have left behind - the 'One Piece' - and this was the beginning of a new generation of pirates setting out to sea to find this treasure.

Oden: Roger!! you are amazing! what a life you lived!!

Narrator: Two years since oden's return, there is a fight between the Gecko Moria's and Kaido's crew. Ryuma's body and Shusui are stolen at the same time. Oden still danced during this time and those who still met with him were...

Narrator: The same laughingstock family

Oden: "Do you want to divorce me"

Toki: "Is that a joke? im gonna get mad!"

Narrator: His retainers

Neko/others: "Oden's naked dancing? we've seen it since a long time ago! hahah!"

Narrator: And a few other close friends

Hyo: Orochi sure is persistent! like we will ever serve under him!

Hyo wife: Oden! you got so good at dancing now

Narrator: 3 years have passed, 4 years, and Wano has remained the same

Narrator: 5 years later, Orochi made a move in kuri

People: The shogun is here! Orochi is in kuri!

Orochi: I want to open a few weapon factories here, why don't you lend me a hand Oden?

Oden: Mr shogun, how about the ship?? and kaido..?

orochi: What are you talking about?

oden: Madface

Orochi: I want to turn kuri into a weapon factory! oh and as far as hyo, it was too much work for me so i yielded him to kaido, im sure he will kill him soon

Orochi: That old lady tried to stop us so she's dead too, what a stupid lady!

Narrator: The face of the flower capital, hyo has been captured and his 16 underlings along with his wife was killed mercilessly

Narrator: Something his family and friends always had a feeling of - the great samurai oden had been holding something to himself for 5 years and it had finally come to a breaking point and he started to cry.

Oden: I will defeat kaido!

Retainers: We have been waiting for you to say this!

Status
Not open for further replies.