Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate I'm not sure anymore whether Oden is actually stronger than Doflamingo.

By portrayal it was clear as day that Bartolomeo (which is still young and fit) doesn't have any chance to defeat Doffy. He already had trouble dealing with Gladius, which is not part of High Seated Officers.

And here we have Oden, got totally stopped and embarassed by another user with same DF as Bartolomeo, except the user is already a thin old grandpa way past his prime.
:nicagesmile:

I’m not claiming anything I’m just proposing ideas about how barrier DF works BUT NO MATER WHAT CoA should work against barrier DF in some way.
The only way CoA would work on the barriers is This advanced COA that bypasses Defence and transfer damage internally.

That's all. And once again, that means that the barriers were NOT destroyed because thats their power. To not get detroyed.

The barriers are indestructible but that's not the same as there's literally no way of beating the person who uses this devil fruit.

Well the plot demanded that Oden couldn't do anything and that's all there is to that. So its still fuckin dumb. There are ways to end all these things but plot says otherwise and that's all. So as far as the plot says, Oden not only FAILED to beat Orochi, it was a one sided defeat completely and so He got LOW DIFFED.

Akainu tore through a number of guys and then failed to catch Luffy. Mihawk chose to do other things and left the fight with vista. None of these situations that end with Akainu or mihawk GETTING ONE SIDEDLY DEMOLISHED so once again it's Oden who gets Low diffed and no one else
Dude, seriously. You are having a meltdown. Take a break. :milaugh:

Worst

Custom title
Now that I think about it. The bari bari no mi in Wano against samurai is really OP. I assume a good number of them don't know haki and only use their sword as a weapon. Send in Bartolomeo and he will obliterate them all. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::kappa:
Haki is like the basic thing a swordsman should learn (at least CoA) and Wano is the land of swordsmen lol

Well the plot demanded that Oden couldn't do anything and that's all there is to that. So its still fuckin dumb. There are ways to end all these things but plot says otherwise and that's all. So as far as the plot says, Oden not only FAILED to beat Orochi, it was a one sided defeat completely and so He got LOW DIFFED.

Akainu tore through a number of guys and then failed to catch Luffy. Mihawk chose to do other things and left the fight with vista. None of these situations that end with Akainu or mihawk GETTING ONE SIDEDLY DEMOLISHED so once again it's Oden who gets Low diffed and no one else
Whatever makes you happy!

Objectively speaking Mihawk, WB and Akainu still got "low diffed" (like you would say) and we all know it of course.

As I said, just because we can think of a solution(waiting it out and cutting from below) it doesnt mean Oda will make the character do that when he needs from him to do the exact opposite - to fail at killing Orochi.
Which broken ability has been beaten? Has Kuma's repel ever failed? Has Barto's barrier ever failed? They havent.
You are literally repeating what I said. I said all this is just plot saying so and that's it.

I said this already at the start of my rant that Oda just wants Fodderochi alive so he decided that Oden would get low diffed despite the many ways this wouldn't be the case if the plot decided otherwise.... That's the problem with plot vs character. When it's the plot deciding things and it's not a character deciding things, it's bad writing. If something between the characters is what decided that Oden got Low diffed like Fodderochi has some ridiculous ability or something then that's fine. But deciding to low diff Oden by presenting a plot element that he surely should be able to overcome is just lazy

Anyway I explained what I mean by "broken abilities can be overcome" didn't I? Did you not understand what I meant by saying Sugar is the most broken person in the verse she's also a little kid so you can beat her broken abilities because they are attached to a little kid. Do you not understand what this means?
Post automatically merged:

Dude, seriously. You are having a meltdown. Take a break. :milaugh:
Am I? Are you imagining me fuming? Hehehe, I'm actually watching the mandalorian right now for the second time and loving it... I'm just not letting dumb writing win on the internet

Whatever makes you happy!

Objectively speaking Mihawk, WB and Akainu still got "low diffed" (like you would say) and we all know it of course.
Akainu is getting Low diffed by Jimbei body? The body that he tore through? Wow. That's some real perspective shifting. I never thought about it like that. That the whole he blew through Jinbei won and Akainu was left looking a fool because of that big ass hole he tore through Jimbei.... You've really given me a lot to think about

Like some said. Yes. We must wait for the chapter.

But still.

I would have preferred to have 2 new characters introduced with the barrier guy. One named Alexu and the Other Toxicu. Both are Headliner or Samurai far weaker than Oden but too bad, one of them used poison and put Oden asleep and it makes a little more sense.

Okay. Oda do whatever he wants with his chapter and he do it good. But here my Watermelon Piece. 👍

🍉

Akainu is getting Low diffed by Jimbei body? The body that he tore through? Wow. That's some real perspective shifting. I never though about it like that. That the whole he blew through Jinbei won and Akainu was left looking a fool because of that big ass whole he tore through Jimbei.... You've really given me a lot to think about
I'm glad that I gave you a lot of food for thoughts, as to why those guys got low diffed! Always a pleasure.

I still dont get oden wank/bash. Dude's dead...
wank/ bash somebody that is still alive like sanji

I said this already at the start of my rant that Oda just wants Fodderochi alive so he decided that Oden would get low diffed despite the many ways this wouldn't be the case if the plot decided otherwise.... That's the problem with plot vs character. When it's the plot deciding things and it's not a character deciding things, it's bad writing. If something between the characters is what decided that Oden got Low diffed like Fodderochi has some ridiculous ability or something then that's fine. But deciding to low diff Oden by presenting a plot element that he surely should be able to overcome is just lazy
bad writing? thats just your bad opinion

Oden did cover for kinemon when the pig thing happened. He also saved toki letting go of the whitebeard ship.
he put other people above him, and thats consistent if the translation is right and orochi did have a hostage

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You are literally repeating what I said. I said all this is just plot saying so and that's it.

Anyway I explained what I mean by "broken abilities can be overcome" didn't I? Did you not understand what I meant by saying Sugar is the most broken person in the verse she's also a little kid so you can beat her broken abilities because they are attached to a little kid. Do you not understand what this means?
Well, it seems you realize it happened because the plot required it to happen but I dont get why you say "Oden got low-diffed".
It is not like he was bested in combat or anything, he simply was against indestructible barrier which also works great for plot purpose.
Tbh, if you would pick a plot element that would save Orochi's ass, could you pick a better one?

Sure, you can say it is bad writing but such things happen, the plot requires them and the author isn't too invested in making those looking more plausible... Zoro fainted, nobody even thought to cut the Birdcage, it is all bad writing but it works great for the plot...
Nothing we can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.