Spoiler One Piece Chapter 969 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, this is no different than begging mihawk after saying that he will lose no one until he beats him...

then he begs...

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Roger says hi to you .
Post automatically merged:

Not hate, it's repeating those who beg Oden = Zoro despite many saying they aren't that alike and yet Zoro-Brainers didn't listen and say they are. Now they backing out after seeing Oden taking his Ls and saying he isn't like him much. That's the issue here.

I don't, I am just putting facts, but here is my advice. Be careful how much you bet on something and take your own advice caring less on fictional characters especially Zoro.
Calm down Sanji-Brainer

H

Homelander

Literally only his eyes are different. Tsuru went through the same thing.

Look at Denjiro's face when he was younger. It was round, now it's getting more and more pointy.
The face structure is very different. The chin around denjiro is pointed and his face is very thin.

I can give you the point on tsuru but last time we see her was around she was like 18 years old.

Last week:
What happened during those 4 years, Oden already confronted Orochi 24 years ago but he is only supposed to die 20 years ago?

Expectations:
- The Orochi that Oden confronted was a fake one. He killed the fake Orochi, and real Orochi hid until 4 years later.
- The Orochi that Oden confronted was a fake one. He killed the fake Orochi, and real Orochi pretended to thank him and fooled Oden for another 4 years until the incident.
- Kaido and his main forced were not in Wano so Orochi's forces and Kaido's fodders got defeated until Kaido returned 4 year later.
- Kaido tried to stop Oden from hurting Orochi, but got defeated by Oden until his revenge 4 years later (lol)
- Kaido got afraid after he heard Oden did adventures with figures like Roger and Whitebeard. So he did his action only after Roger's death
- Etc

Harsh reality:
- Oden becoming Lolden for 4 years, he lived by clowning around and did naked dancing to entertain Orochi and Beast Pirates.
The moment he rebelled, he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.