Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

However i think this one hour battle might parellel the present time as well. Luffy and co need surprise attack on kaido + bm alliance.

Any extended time will just bring stalemate and reinforcement .

Oda knows that luffy is not at kaido level yet but he needs to show kaido s defeat.

@Sadistic Senpai here gave real good scenrio. Oda needs to bring kaido all out in this fight. If he gets reserved and straw hat alliance takes time. Theres likely they will lose or sure.

I can see it possible to take down kaido but with big mom i am not sure what oda will do with her. Will she play devils advocate or join kaido .

Luffy was not really even weak in his first against Kaido , he even impressed Ashura Doji someone who could wound Jack with any problems.
Still Kaido was overpowered because of his scales and Riyu usage

However i think this one hour battle might parellel the present time as well. Luffy and co need surprise attack on kaido + bm alliance.

Oda knows that luffy is not at kaido level yet but he needs to show kaido s defeat.

@Sadistic Senpai here gave real good scenrio. Oda needs to bring kaido all out in this fight. If he gets reserved and straw hat alliance takes time. Theres likely they will lose or sure.

I can see it possible to take down kaido but with big mom i am not sure what oda will do with her. Will she play devils advocate or join kaido .
well let us say nerfed Kaido + nerfed BM = a yonko in full power , at the end Luffy will train his advanced haki against them

And how you can touch Momonusuke?
It's simple imo.
As a retainer, it's normal to take young Momo into evening walk or morning walk. The retainer can just bring Momo to a random food seller on Wano street, then the food seller will just touch Momo's cheek be like "omg this boy is so cute".
Of course, the food seller turns out to be Orochi's grandma.

My though is that the retainer betray Oden after he leave Wano to travel with Whitebeard, most like that was the reason for the traitor to betray Oden.
It's dumb motive.
If the motive is the traitor got dissapointed in Oden's action abandoning Wano and his family for adventures, which resulting the Wano been changed and polluted into factory country. The result was Toki was shot with arrow.
Then why the traitor instead joining with the culprit who did the things above, polluting Wano with factory, hurting Toki etc.

Worst

Custom title

Ye i was thinking that too Kaido and BM can last days if it's the case the only way they have to take at least one of them down is to do the maximum dmage possible in the shortest time possible or they will get overwhelmed (but they will 10000% get overwhelmed since it wouldn't be fun if they have an easy time)

H

Homelander

well let us say nerfed Kaido + nerfed BM = a yonko in full power , at the end Luffy will train his advanced haki against them
Because i think any more reserve time it will direct to beast pirate alliance.

Only thing is they lack force to combat both big mom and beast pirates.

So the attack timing will be fast and last for an hour or so. Anymore extended time will just bring in more reinforcement and luffy and co will lose.

I am pretty sure that even if BM doesn't help him that Kaido would beat Luffy if he uses his true power, it would be just like Luffy's second round against Crocodile and Katakuri with him being able to injure his foe this time only to still be owned again.

Because i think any more reserve time it will direct to beast pirate alliance.

Only thing is they lack force to combat both big mom and beast pirates.

So the attack timing will be fast and last for an hour or so. Anymore extended time will just bring in more reinforcement and luffy and co will lose.
i am pretty sure Luffy will take at least half of them using his CoC haki before he begins that is his fighting style

Status
Not open for further replies.