Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is an other option....Queen was weaker back then...
You're right, it happened 20 years ago.

No. Doffy was oneshot by G4.
In Tejas Piece. In actuality, the 1 who got 1 shot by G4 is Memecker.

Still I give it to Memecker though, to hold his own against Future Pirate King and his crew for 11 hours. That's 11 times longer than how Lolden hold his own against Kaido the future mere Emperror.

Only thing worse than premature ejaculation is premature spoiler threads. Just waste of time... :josad:

More Spoilers:

Oden unleashes advanced CoA like he saw Roger and Whitebeard and sprays it all over Kaido's face.

Kaido's club is called the Big Black Club (BBC) and he smacks Oden in the face with it.

- Break Next Week

I'm not sure if the spoilers are true, but Kin'emon dismembering Queen isn't impossible. Lets say Queen was distracted and Kin'emon managed to get a hit in. It's not like Queen is made of some indestructible material. He's susceptible to getting cut. Plus, maybe he wasn't as strong then as he is now.
Kinemon is like Trebol level...

a
Only thing worse than premature ejaculation is premature spoiler threads. Just waste of time... :josad:

More Spoilers:

Oden unleashes advanced CoA like he saw Roger and Whitebeard and sprays it all over Kaido's face.

Kaido's club is called the Big Black Club (BBC) and he smacks Oden in the face with it.

- Break Next Week
Your internet search history has no place on this forum, sir.

I'm not sure if the spoilers are true, but Kin'emon dismembering Queen isn't impossible. Lets say Queen was distracted and Kin'emon managed to get a hit in. It's not like Queen is made of some indestructible material. He's susceptible to getting cut. Plus, maybe he wasn't as strong then as he is now.
Bt what point does it serves?
I could see Oden doing it, it makes sense as well. Bt Kinnemon?

It's clearly Fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.