Spoiler One Piece Chapter 971 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
From redon in Arlong Parl Forums.

Shinobu: Orochi is neither a Shogun nor a dictator!!! Orochi does not want to stand above people either!!!
*Flasback* (Orochi): To me everyone in this country are criminals that persecuted the Kurozumi clan. I don’t give a toss if any of them die. I took hold of this position as Shogun in order to destroy this county!!!, in order to exact revenge!!!!
My Grandfather committed a sin and forced to commit Senpuku. It’d have been fine if the Kurozumi family (main house I think) fell from grace/power and that was that...but even all the remaining relatives of the Kurozumi clan were hunted down by unfamiliar warriors of justice. They got hit, tossed into the river and killed. *It’s a Kurozumi!* I was so scared of those fools I couldn’t sleep.

(*Can anyone else translate the panel @Arara posted🙏🏿. I’m at work atm🙇🏿‍♂️*)

Edited. Thanks @EtenBoby🙇🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 83

Shinobu: Orochi is neither a Shogun nor a dictator!!! Orochi does not rush to stand above people either!!!
*Flasback* (Orochi): To me everyone in this country are criminals that persecuted the Kurozumi clan. I don’t give a toss if any of them die. I took hold of this position as Shogun in order to destroy this county!!!, in order to exact revenge!!!!
My Grandfather committed a sin and forced to commit Senpuku. It’d have been fine if the Kurozumi family (main house I think) fell from grace/power and that was that...but even all the remaining relatives of the Kurozumi clan were hunted down by unfamiliar warriors of justice. They got hit, tossed into the river and killed. I was so scared of those fools I couldn’t sleep.

A tiny thing you missed:
“Heroes of Justice”: (It’s a Kurozumi~)

D

Deleted member 83

?: Lord Oden, please put us down!!
Kaido: Worororo!! What’s wrong, it hasn’t even been one minute yet!!

Four min passed—
Citizens: I heard it’s gonna be over in an instant
It’s surprisingly boring...
I thought there’ll be more screaming and his death will be more showy
I’m in a hurry—I don’t have that much time to waste with the “fool of a lord”!

Last edited by a moderator:
Toki: You can’t! Momonosuke! It hasn’t been checked for poison yet.
Momonosuke: Mother, why is it that my life is being sort after?
Late Sukiyaki’s vassal: *chewing sounds*
Toki: Your father is a great man and you are a man who will lead this country someday.
Late Sukiyaki’s vassal: Here you go Momonosuke~Sama..., Hiyori~sama
Momonosuke: Mother, today dad will... Really!... *sobs*
Hiyori: Brother...

B
Hiyori: Stop Momo, it hasn't been tested for poison yet!

Momo: Why would anyone want my life?

Hiyori: Because your father is a great man, and you will eventually take up his mantle.

Servant: You can eat them now, Lord Momo, Lady Toki.

Momo: Mother, today... is father really...

Hiyori: Brother...

Executioner: Kozuki Oden and the 9 Scabbards will now be publicly executed!

Civilian: Quickly! Being boiled alive is a rare occasion! Apparently you die the moment you set foot in the boiling oil!

Civilian: Looks like they weren't able to defeat Kaido. Even though he was a "foolish lord", but we thought his strength was at least real, what is he doing?

Oden: I want a chance!!! I need to live!

Executioner: Hey! Get into the pot! Begging for your life now is silly! (Slips in pot and dies)

Oden: The 10 of us will be pushed into the pot, set a timer and if anyone can endure it, then please let them go.

Kaido/Orochi: Endure?! This is instant death!

Kaido: Get a timer, I'll give you 1 hour. Worororo lets see you endure it for an hour! Even a bath for 1 hour will get your dizzy.

Oden: Don't regret it.

Civilian: Why is he wasting time? Hurry up and go in, I have things to do. Why do this when you're about do die...

Oden: \*screams\*

Kinemon: Don't let Lord Oden go in alone, let's follow him. We'll see each other on the other side!

Oden: You guys get on this wooden plank and stay there!

Kinemon: Lord Oden!! Please stop this!

Scabbards: It should be us who's lifting you up!

Orochi: What is the meaning of this? The scabbards aren't even in the pot!

Kaido: Worororo well, the 10 of them are "in" the pot, there's no problem here! Oden!

Civilian?: There's 9 of those huge warriors! Lifting them up alone is already unbelievable! Ontop of that he's enduring within the pot!

Shinobu: Lord Oden...

Scabbards: Let us down Lord Oden!

Kaido: Worororo what are you doing, it's not even a minute yet!

The Oniwabanshu: What is this guy's skin made of?

Raizo: Even this heat is going to kill me!

Neko: Stfu Raizo, the only thing we're doing is being held by Oden!

Denjiro: Neko, stop moving, it'll vibrate the plank beneath us!

4 minutes later...

Civilians: I heard it was going to be instant, didn't think it'd be this boring.

CIvilian: I thought they were going to scream non-stop and a noisy execution.

Civilian: I'm busy, I have no time for this "foolish lord".

Shinobu: Who the hell are you calling "foolish lord"?! Say it again and I'll kill you.

Civilian: What's wrong with her? She's dangerous! She has a knife.... a female shinobi?

Shinobu: You guys are the fools!!!

Oniwabanshu: Captain, it's Shinobu!

Kinemon: What is she doing!!

Shinobu: How do you think you got your peaceful lives?!! If Lord Oden wasn't here, you guys would know what would happen to you!! Orochi isn't a general/shogun, nor is he a savior. His goal isn't to be the one above all.

Flashback...

Orochi: Listen carefully, everyone in this country is an enemy of the Kurozumi clan. Whether they die or not I don't care at all. The reason I want to be shogun is so I can completely destroy this country!!! For revenge! In the past, my grandfather killed himself for his crimes. Our clan crumbled and fell into ruins... and it would be alright if it was only this. But even those who weren't involved in the coup were hunted by "justice". We were beaten, thrown in the river, and killed. I was scared and couldn't even sleep. Those who were involved in my injustice are all dead. If you had the Kurozumi name, it doesn't matter if you're a little child, you were guilty of the coup...

Shinobu: Afterwards he opened up a room, and within were tributes (weapons) to Kaido as well as hundreds of hostages!! Either they were sold, or played with, or even killed... if these hostages were given to Kaido, it would be hell for them. Lord Oden was furious, but at this moment Orochi suggested an agreement with Lord Oden.

Orochi: You'd have to go to war with us while trying to keep us from obtaining hostages... you'll be at a great disadvantage.

Present time...

Shinobu: The enemy had no interest in this country, only revenge. It was obvious that whether we win or lose, the country would suffer tremendous losses. So, Lord Oden accepted the agreement! He chose to danced naked in order to repent to the Kurozumi clan. He gave up everything!! Only because every time he danced, he could save 100 lives!!

Shinobu: As long as the ships were completed within five years, they were planning head out to sea and leave this country. He believed every word! This is Lord Oden!! He's been protecting this country the entire time!!! Now who is the fool?!? Say something!!
Post automatically merged:

Fan translation of the chapter

Is this one qualified for a chapter thread? I made a thread. Delete if it's not okay @Bogard

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.