Spoiler One Piece Chapter 971 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shura

It's funny how some are tricked by Oden actions.

His own naiveness led him to this point( plus Oda weak writing to justify the 5 years).

:suresure:
yeah...that one chapter really tarnishes the Oden's reputation unless Oda explains it properly....On the other hand, even if he gives proper justification, will the fans accept it??.....

yeah...that one chapter really tarnishes the Oden's reputation unless Oda explains it properly....On the other hand, even if he gives proper justification, will the fans accept it??.....
Being fooled by Kaido/ Orochi promise

1 dance = 100 "saved" persons.

Ships/ship would take 5 years to be build.
( Believing this....).

The proper justification is there he was dumb....more than Luffy.

When he decided to act it was too late( several chances in the past....but was selfish).

I figured the explanation for Oden’s dancing would be disappointing. If it was something this mundane (by One Piece standards), I don’t know why this was kept secret. I think there has to be more to this deal though because I remember Oden asking Orochi about ships a couple of chapters ago. It’s still dumb that Oden believed Orochi and Kaido.

S

Shura

I mean that is all we know.....context is important....if there is no context, then I agree it is a lazy writing but if there is an appropriate context, would people take back their words??

H

Homelander

I see why Neko and Inu fought ? Makes sense now they were blaming themselves that they let oden die .

That must be 20 years of trauma they carried.

To be fair Asura douji gave up and became mountain bandit . He wanted to get away from his scabbard life because of that sad guilt.

Redeem what lol

For all we know, now this chapter confirms that Lolden has shitty reasoning why he danced naked for 5 years
Not even surprised though, coming from a dumbass like him
He is naive not dumb and the chapter isn't even out yet and you honest to god believe Oden trusted orochi or kaido? He did it cause he had no choice not because he'd willing it's because he feels guilty that's why when he merked hyos wife he got mad because that was another life all he cared about were the people

Status
Not open for further replies.