Spoiler One Piece Chapter 971 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

I think it depends like, if his crew's lives depended on him holding them up for an hour while he was in a boiling hot pot, I think Luffy would have the willpower to get through it. Just him by himself I doubt it.
Luffy couldnt last magellans and fish poison if there was no ivankov or reiju . Just think about pipen soup ?

I like luffy as normal child he is no special like roger , oden or wb who were monsters by birth. I like oda how he potrays luffy he is not godly type or anything.

Oden is badass but WB is in a class of his own when it comes to endurance and tolerance to pain.
Dude get burned by Akainu flames who are most like >>>the flames who used to boil Oden.
Yet he stand up again and again, Whitebeard endurance was over the top.^^

There should have been a scene of Kaido trying to force Oden to reveal him his and his clan secrets about the Poneglyphs and their content.
Yeah Kinda wait to see when Kaido ask Oden about the one piece, Kinemon said back then that Kaido goal was also to learn about the one piece from Oden.

Dude get burned by Akainu flames who are most like >>>the flames who used to boil Oden.
Yet he stand up again and again, Whitebeard endurance was over the top.^^

Yeah Kinda wait to see when Kaido ask Oden about the one piece, Kinemon said back then that Kaido goal was also to learn about the one piece from Oden.
And invulnerable people like Kaido and Big Mom would be able of bathing in this cauldron as if it was a mere hot bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.