Spoiler One Piece Chapter 971 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand people who complain about flashbacks.
Go watch Boruto if you want only action and nothing more.

I am waiting for secrets being revealed. I don't even want One Piece to be finished in 5 years ;(
This is a false dichotomy, first of all.

Second, flashbacks can be good, average or bad. This one has never been brilliant and has heavily relied on characters who aren't Oden, but at this point it is just a clumsy succession of events lacking in terms of proper writing.

I mean, Oda had all the ingredients to narrate the last events in Oden's life mimicking an oden recipe and he chose the most boring, easiest to write outcome. That has no merit at all, it's even anticlimatic. He could have created a new "Brook's death" like climax but hasn't been smart enough to do so. He's basically copying here and there from Japanese history and folklore with zero inspiration.

This flashback has been a mess from day one. You could literally tell most of what we've seen just from reading the manga and knowing some basic Japanese history.

H

Homelander

Funny complainers are blabbering flashback is bad ,i mean seriously every chapter some sort of whining. I think of the user lack patience.

Smh i think some of you guys seriously need to consider if you really like one piece or take hiatus. I am dead serious please have a thought .

I don't understand people who complain about flashbacks.
Go watch Boruto if you want only action and nothing more.

I am waiting for secrets being revealed. I don't even want One Piece to be finished in 5 years ;(
Maybe because we had a lot of flashback chapters with Oda not even showing some stuff we would have loved to see : more about primebeard & roger / rayleigh at least getting a pannel fighting at his prime / Oden & 11 Scabbards vs Kaido / Moriah inciden

I mean, we had so many Udon repetitive chapters, we had so many chapters on Tama etc which i didnt mind but, for you too say we shoulnt complain when the fights are currently not even half a chapter ?

He could have easily given half a chapter for Oden vs Kaido battling it out, but nah.

And we have had so many time with the Doflamingo executives, Kyros, Caeser clown who has been reduced to a gag and you dont want US to complain when Oda decides to not even draw Sanji and Kaido's fights..

H

Homelander

What are you even saying why cant people be critical of Oda ?
Yes be critical but constantly whining every chapter is not good.

The amount of people complain constantly flashback is so bad is ridiculous and preposterious have no backup with facts its just user frustruation for flash back to end or saying they dont like x character because he is trash . If that is critical way to analyse one piece then hail mary jesus to them.

Some of the people just come to conclusion without critical thinking ? Now thats what i find annoying.

Criticising and whining is very different thing. There should be standard in how you complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.