Spoiler One Piece Chapter 971 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
So let me get this right

> A casual Oden(was mentioned later Oden's strength surpassed Kaido's imagination) could easily with Base Kaido
> Kaido was so scared shitless from it he had to avoid him the time to prapare an army while reducing Oden's, use a spy to know their numbers and follow Oden's movements, and bring an army to fight this number(10people) while playing safe on the sky with his more scale destructive and durable form
> Oden still surpassed Kaido's imagination, with Kaido still butchered despite it and would have died if not the old hag

:believe:

H

Homelander

After this i really doubt there are traitors at all. Oda is just playing with us to create a doubt that scabbard is snitching. It should have been shown by todays chapter .

I am looking into the theories what if this was all setup so that luffy will be the one to solve wano border issue.

Dat toki smiling in last chapter is really suspicious as hell.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
So let me get this right

> A casual Oden(was mentioned later Oden's strength surpassed Kaido's imagination) could easily with Base Kaido
> Kaido was so scared shitless from it he had to avoid him the time to prapare an army while reducing Oden's, use a spy to know their numbers and follow Oden's movements, and bring an army to fight this number(10people) while playing safe on the sky with his more scale destructive and durable form
> Oden still surpassed Kaido's imagination, with Kaido still butchered despite it and would have died if not the old hag

:seriously: Newgate isn’t in the chapter bogard but yes. Linlin is indeed leagues above Kaido and Oden. Equal only to Roger and Newgate

J

Jo_Ndule

:suresure: Even tho Kaido isnt honorable as BM or Kata

Kaido hadn't cheated 1 vs 1.
Thankfully

Even the war, he didnt cheat

He came with his crew at Oden (who planned to sneak attack him while drunk and sleeping)

Whatever the old lady pulled has nothing to do with Kaido since he never planned that trick.
Same way he didn't plan not kidnap hostages , he got them as gifts from Orochu.

Taking advantage of distraction/offguard is something Kuzan WB have all did.

:milaugh: People should find any excuse
Kaido 1 vs 1/2 so far that we know of :
4 W 1 D 0 L
Defeated Oden, Moriah, Luffy , kidd & killer
, stalemated BM.
In all of these, Base Kaido has yet to lose to get dominated.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MD Zolo

After this i really doubt there are traitors at all. Oda is just playing with us to create a doubt that scabbard is snitching. It should have been shown by todays chapter .

I am looking into the theories what if this was all setup so that luffy will be the one to solve wano border issue.

Dat toki smiling in last chapter is really suspicious as hell.
Yeah! Toki seems calm even though her husband is about to be executed.

But I don't think this is Toki's planning. One thing about protagonists is that they don't let their friends and families suffer for a bigger cause, unlike villains, who would do away with their friends and families if it serves their goal. So, Toki doing something like this will demote her from protagonistic side to the antagonistic side, irreparably.

Kaido hype is dead though. At this point, he is just another scum. Every glory WB brought for the Yonkou team is turned to shreds by Kaido and BM.

So let me get this right

Yet still oneshotted Oden:goyea:

J

Jo_Ndule

So let me get this right

:milaugh: Casual Oden lol

The dude got blocked by base Kaido easily
Kaido didn't even attack but just blocked him

WB was shook and was matched by Young Oden

Kaido blocked a much stronger Oden easily.

Kaido would have died... Even Oden disagrees "dont come back again" he knew he couldnt kill Kaido.

This is what happens when you wank Marco and downplayed Oden in the past but now you wanna wank Oden to downplay Kaido but still fails.

Oden didn't match base Kaido, he got blocked
Same way G4 didnt match BM but got blocked

:funky: So Kaido should sit and die?
Yeah Oden planning to ambush drunk kaido is great but kaido getting intel from the spy is bad

Kaido dismantling Hyou before Oden and co is bad?
You want him to fight a much harder battle lol

:milaugh: Kaido always starts in Dragon form, he was not even going all out
To the point he never used a named move in Dragon or base from while fighting Oden.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Maybe when Linlin called Kaido a thing, she meant it in the sense of hostage taker. How do you fight a man who takes your friends hostage and uses them as leverage?:pepehands::luffylaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I’m sorry Kaido fans but you have to admit this is funny. Especially coming from a Linlin fan. Don’t worry every top tier will get their time to get clowned. The admirals Will get theirs soon enough. In fact, it has already started with Fujitora

J

Jo_Ndule

Yet still oneshotted Oden:goyea:
:josad:Apparently Oden matched Kaido when in reality : Oden got blocked.
Look at Kaido stance and how he is holding his club with Oden in attacking motion.

Since he saw that his argument "kaido used/planned hostages" was debunked
He now saying other stuff

It's okay for BM to plan behind Germa and cath them offguard
It's okay for WB to fight from behind
It's okay for Navy to play dirty and plan stuff ahead

But Kaido taking over Wano CIA tactics and strength is wrong.

:milaugh:Bogard still salty Primebeard couldnt overpower Young Oden.
Primebeard was hyping Young Oden as incredible and sweating by just sensing him.

J

Jo_Ndule

Maybe when Linlin called Kaido a thing, she meant it in the sense of hostage taker. How do you fight a man who takes your friends hostage and uses them as leverage?:pepehands::luffylaugh:

I’m sorry Kaido fans but you have to admit this is funny. Especially coming from a Linlin fan. Don’t worry every top tier will get their time to get clowned. The admirals Will get theirs soon enough. In fact, it has already started with Fujitora
He never really used them as leverage lol
it was orochi talking and making the deal with Oden.
Kaido was planning to sell or kill them.

Orochi gave Kaido the hostages.

Oden is stupid for trusting orochi words.

I wonder why Kaido didnt juts put Oden in prison back then lol
I guess it was orochi wish to see Oden dancing around as a fool

We have no clue of what happened to be fair.
Did he have another admiral on his side? Yes
Did he fight a top tier many high tiers alone? No

2 top tiers vs 1 inbetweener/low top and 3 vets
Yeah right

Yeah right
There's one big problem, an admiral is capable of taking on all Revo 1 on 1, except for Dragon eventually and I say most still beat him too

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History

Yeah right
I’m just joking lol. I’ll have fun while this lasts. Every reasonable person knows that Kaido is gonna get mind blowing feats in the final fight. This is just for fun.

So let me get this right

Oden is Admiral Tire at the least and I'm not even joking. Oda surely wants us to believe it that way.:arnoling:

:suresure: Even tho Kaido isnt honorable as BM or Kata

Kaido hadn't cheated 1 vs 1.
Thankfully

Even the war, he didnt cheat

He came with his crew at Oden (who planned to sneak attack him while drunk and sleeping)

Whatever the old lady pulled has nothing to do with Kaido since he never planned that trick.
Same way he didn't plan not kidnap hostages , he got them as gifts from Orochu.

Taking advantage of distraction/offguard is something Kuzan WB have all did.

:milaugh: People should find any excuse
Kaido 1 vs 1/2 so far that we know of :
4 W 1 D 0 L
Defeated Oden, Moriah, Luffy , kidd & killer
, stalemated BM.
In all of these, Base Kaido has yet to lose to get dominated.
:crazwhat:

:josad:Apparently Oden matched Kaido when in reality : Oden got blocked.
Look at Kaido stance and how he is holding his club with Oden in attacking motion.

Since he saw that his argument "kaido used/planned hostages" was debunked
He now saying other stuff

It's okay for BM to plan behind Germa and cath them offguard
It's okay for WB to fight from behind
It's okay for Navy to play dirty and plan stuff ahead

But Kaido taking over Wano CIA tactics and strength is wrong.

:milaugh:Bogard still salty Primebeard couldnt overpower Young Oden.
Primebeard was hyping Young Oden as incredible and sweating by just sensing him.
Kaido upto chapter 969: just a muscle headed while Orochi is a real villain blah blah....
le fandom: Kaido is just one dimensional muscle headed fighter with no character....

Kaido after 969: Shows that he is pirate like....
le fandom: Kaido is cheat, trash...blah blah....

Akainu can trick people...but Kaido can't....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.