Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 972: I’m Oden and I was Born to Boil

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Kid and Law are more important than Zoro and are his peers.

Kid was stated to be important by Oda himself and Law is at thw top of luffy's pirate generation alongside Blackbeard and Luffy.
So what’s the purpose of Oden’s two swords having two different meanings and going to his two children?

And what have Law and Kid done to show their importance to the arc? Law put them on the path to Wano, sure, but since Wano started?

And don’t get me started on Eustass “less panel time than Holdem” Kid.

Hey guys, I have a doubt about this situation.

Do you remember in the arc of zou when Kinemon revealed their identities? He told them why they were being persued. He said Kaido wanted the information of Raftel because Oden discovered the secrets of the world. Even his death was related to this, accordin to him.

So, what the fuck is happening in Oda's mind? Or am I missing something?
Be patient, Oda still hasn't shown Kaidou interests in wano, and they indeed has something to do with Wano history, Poneglypp and Oden knowledge of Laugh Tale.

Kaidou is A Pirate, allying with a fodder n scum and minding business in Shogun petty fights shouldn't normally be his interest. So aside from weapons, that he could have setup anywhere with Cheap Labour, the main reasons has to be same as foreshadowed in Zou.

So what’s the purpose of Oden’s two swords having two different meanings and going to his two children?

And what have Law and Kid done to show their importance to the arc? Law put them on the path to Wano, sure, but since Wano started?

And don’t get me started on Eustass “less panel time than Holdem” Kid.
Zoro was given a special magic sword to power him up after getting nailed by hawkins, as well as losing to Nerfed killer and a fox.

As in Zoro was too weak to continue.

If anything it showed that Yasu and Hyo (two people who knew Oden well) could’ve seen Zoro and Luffy as the people Oden was waiting for :zorothink:
There is only one person and that is Luffy, who is carrying Joyboy will that has been passed down through 800 years of history.

He is also the only person that can control Shirahoshi poseidon an ancient weapon.

Zoro was given a special magic sword to power him up after getting nailed by hawkins, as well as losing to Nerfed killer and a fox.

As in Zoro was too weak to continue.
Not more this BS.

Zoro beat all three of them. People make it sound like if you receive a small injury in battle is the end of the world. Zoro is know for being injured during battle. Just like his battles in the past, Zoro was injured during a battle but didn't fall. He finished all his battles with injuries.

In battle Hawkins lost 2 live in the instant because of Zoro but apparently that doesn't matter.

Hey guys, I have a doubt about this situation.

Do you remember in the arc of zou when Kinemon revealed their identities? He told them why they were being persued. He said Kaido wanted the information of Raftel because Oden discovered the secrets of the world. Even his death was related to this, accordin to him.

So, what the fuck is happening in Oda's mind? Or am I missing something?
Yeah, I think Oda retconned Oden's story. It was also made pretty clear in Zou that Momonosuke actually saw Oden die, which didn't happen in the flashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.