Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 972: I’m Oden and I was Born to Boil

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not more this BS.

Zoro beat all three of them. People make it sound like if you receive a small injury in battle is the end of the world. Zoro is know for being injured during battle. Just like his battles in the past, Zoro was injured during a battle but didn't fall. He finished all his battles with injuries.

In battle Hawkins lost 2 live in the instant because of Zoro but apparently that doesn't matter.
You can damage control all you like, it does not change the fact that Zoro was too weak.

You can damage control all you like, it does not change the fact that Zoro was too weak.
It is not damage control it's the true. We haven't even seen Zoro go all out so you can't tell me how strong he truly is. In the end he defeated all three people but a lot of people like their knowledge that. They think that because Zoro fa after the battle he can't fight for long. If his mindset is to fight until he doesn't need to fight anymore that's what he's going to do.

Worst

Custom title
Btw if Luffy being Joy Boy is probably the most obvious thing in the universe why specifying "Him/HER" in the sentence? Maybe it's actually a "she" and the SHs role is to made Wano a place who can support this individual
Cuz if u think about it Wano is now not a place who can do that the only way it have to become a place like that is for Kaido to be defeated and Wano's borders to be opened and that's what the SHs will do but none of them is this individual you know Oda doesn't do this kind of things cuz it's too obvious that Luffy should be the new Joy Boy and that's why it doesn't make sense for Luffy to be him (cuz it's too obvious)

You sure we are the ones damage controlling?

It's funny how this anti Zoro rant started now that we are back in the present time.

Fear?
I'm not damage controlling, go on continue to wank Zoro.

I love it because the more you do it, the more Oda shows how wrong you guys were.

Just like Oda getting tired of you guys wankimg him to high heaven so he had killed one shot him to show you.

Status
Not open for further replies.