Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 972: I’m Oden and I was Born to Boil

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

Another great chapter , Oden is damn too charming even in his death . I can see why roger and WB liked him the manliest of man !!!

Homage to this GOAT character . One of the best flashback character other than Great Roger himself !!

Wish we can see more of oden s journey but i am waiting for present scenario . What next for scabbards ?

So it doesn't boost the haki output of the user? That's news to me
Oh that's what you mean? Nice try adding "OUTPUT" as if you had implied hats what you meant before. Hehehe... Now help find the chapter where ame no Habakiri does that and we are fine

So kid will attack kaido with enma and get drained and fall unconscious because of course even if you drain all his haki it won't be enough to do anything to Kaido still.

What a great plan

H

Homelander

Oden should've just sent someone to go find Whitebeard if he died smh, dude definitely would've been able to solo Kaido and his whole crew at that point

Chapter was dope though, definitely one of the best deaths in One Piece
No one can navigate that answers your question . Its not like WB be like waiting for them .

Oh that's what you mean? Nice try adding "OUTPUT" as if you had implied hats what you meant before. Hehehe... Now help find the chapter where ame no Habakiri does that and we are fine

So kid will attack kaido with enma and get drained and fall unconscious because of course even if you drain all his haki it won't be enough to do anything to Kaido still.

What a great plan
Enough with the mental gymnastics please:suresure:

Weather you like it or not it's a power up

H

Homelander

So we’ve reached what appears to be the end of this flashback and Toki is still useless af. I didn’t think females in OP could get worse after the mess that was Big Meme but clearly I have been proven wrong. I have no idea what she sees in Oden, I have no idea how or why they fell in love and I don’t care that she’s finally showing a hint of emotion beyond ‘fufufu Oden san teehee~’. Truly an incredible feat to make a time-travelling, prophecy making woman uninteresting and stale. I’ve never seen anything quite like this in my life.
Maybe you can wait instead of being so impatient . Toki is important character indeed do you think oda will reveal everything about void century ?

Enough with the mental gymnastics please:suresure:

Weather you like it or not it's a power up
Aren't we discussing how the sword works? Is kid IMMUNE to how the sword works?

Kid is such a tough guy that the moment he touches Enma it will be a "Haki boost" instantaneously and he needs no training the sword fears him too much to even try and take his haki. In fact the sword GIVES him haki because he's that edgy

Status
Not open for further replies.