Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Kaido, "Sorry about the old lady for I have already killed her."
Oden, "I hope you give your best to become stronger.."
So it's Kaido who killed the old lady in the end uh? :choppawhat:That means he didn't supported her intervention in his fight with Oden

Well at least it shows he still had that prideful character even back in the day :optimistic:

Also finally a subtle hint that Kaido got stronger. This chapter helped to save Kaido's character to be honest

So it's Kaido who killed the old lady in the end uh? :choppawhat:That means he didn't supported her intervention in his fight with Oden

Well at least it shows he still had that prideful character even back in the day :optimistic:

Also finally a subtle hint that Kaido got stronger. This chapter helped to save Kaido's character to be honest
Why would he want Kaido to be stronger lmao.

He refers to the news joy boy I think.

Obviously Kaido got stronger. It was obvious he literally became a Youkou and amassed like 20,000 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.