Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully this chapter decimates the Kaido haters.

- Kaido kills the old woman for interfering. Meaning he didnt plan it.
- Oden hopes for Kaido to get stronger. Meaning Current Kaido is stronger than 20 years ago Kaido.

I repeat....RIP Kaido haters.
This chapter didn't give us anything new, so nice try.

We already knew that Kaidou didn't plan the hag's interference, but ultimately no matter his intentions, the distraction was used by Kaido to his advantage.

If Kaidou gets a pass for this, then so do Aokiji and Akainu for doing it against WB/Jozu

J

Jo_Ndule

:suresure: " kaido planned that trick" turns out nope he didnt
" kaido took the hostages to blacmail oden" turn out orochi is the one and gave it to kaido
" kaido fights dirty " nope, he takes advantage but he doesnt play dirty tricks in 1v 1, thats why he killed that old hag
"oden could kill or beat kaido " nope
" kaido is weaker than oden or admirals" lol
" 20 years ago, kaido was in prime or still the same right now" haha
" wb shanks bm can beat or eaisly beat kaido " lol at thist rate, after oden speech, Kaido has been Indeed unbeatable 1v1 for the past 20 years

S

stealthblack

i knew it luffy is the chosen one roger and oden waited for. they knew bout what luffy will do since then, take down the wg.

sucks not to have mc plot armor.:seriously:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’d be kinda pissed if Kaido killed my grandma. I hope Orochi isn’t completely heartless and shrugs this off. I know he can’t do anything to kaido, politically or via force. But some disgruntled comment would suffice.

This chapter didn't give us anything new, so nice try.

We already knew that Kaidou didn't plan the hag's interference, but ultimately no matter his intentions, the distraction was used by Kaido to his advantage.

If Kaidou gets a pass for this, then so do Aokiji and Akainu for doing it against WB/Jozu
Erm...who tf didnt give them a pass. If your able to oneshot...someone distracting them for you means nothing. You have the power to Oneshot.

Kaido/Aokiji/Akainu etc....all deserve their props.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Are we though? Hiyori already told us why they left her in the past instead of sending her to the future.

Unless there's some mystery behind the reason, we no longer need to go back to this exact flashback point just to get the information we already know
I’d be very shocked if Oda doesn’t touch on the actual time traveling. This flashback was from the pov of Oden mostly, so it completely makes sense for us to not get the attack on Kuri’s castle or Momo going into the future.

J

Jo_Ndule

Did you read the Kaido vs Oden fight? Oden was about to kill Kaido forever, but the old hag interfered and distracted Oden.
he was never gonna kill kaido, he himself knew it
you dont say " ill kill you" then after landing a fatl hit, you go on saying " dont come back again"
oden saw that he couldnt kill or cut kaido neck as he wanted , so his only chance was kicking him out now

anyway, Kaido has been untoouched for 20 years

M

MD Zolo

Well. I have mixed feelings (mostly negative feelings) about this spoilers. If it is true then:
  1. I took a huge L with Kaido. For now, I will apologize to every Kaido fan whom I have tormented in the last two weeks. But I hope to be able to torment you guys again and I am confident that I will be able to.
  2. Luffy will take on Kaido alone. It seems Oden already knows this. So much for Zoro vs. Kaido.
This spoilers is not good for Zoro fans.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
he was never gonna kill kaido, he himself knew it
you dont say " ill kill you" then after landing a fatl hit, you go on saying " dont come back again"
oden saw that he couldnt kill or cut kaido neck as he wanted , so his only chance was kicking him out now

anyway, Kaido has been untoouched for 20 years
Stop lying. Kaido cant do shit to stop oden cutting him and oden had a free shot on his neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.