Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

well ... he was talking about Wano ... WB was still alive ...
beating kaido whether in wano or outside wano seems so impossible that BM doesnt Believe it, that Marco was shocked when he learnt about alliance wants to take down kaido,
also kaido being wsc and hypped 1v1

well it seems like oden meant nobody in these 20 years could beat kaido

Plot twist: Luffy isnt the chosen one, it is Momonosuke, the little pervy Shogun-to-be that commands Zunisha. :kappa:
To tell you the truth.
I would love it if the spoiler was accurate about something, which is Joyboy is coming from 800+ years ago.

Meaning, that Joyboy is actually being transported through the "Time Time Fruit". and he will show up in the future. Where Luffy becoming pirate king has nothing to do with him being the destined character.
rather, somehow, fate will make Joyboy meet Luffy, and both work together for the ultimate goal.

To me, I like it far more than having Luffy is the new joyboy thingy

Also, how did joyboy know "after 800 years" maybe he had a seer like Madam Sharly, who knows

beating kaido whether in wano or outside wano seems so impossible that BM doesnt Believe it, that Marco was shocked when he learnt about alliance wants to take down kaido,
also kaido being wsc and hypped 1v1

well it seems like oden meant nobody in these 20 years could beat kaido
if Kaido was strong enough at the time ... he won't say "try to become stronger"

don't misread that ...

Prime Whitebeard
Prime Garp

were still around

and they beat Kaido for sure

you forgot he took credit of defeating Big Mom
got a bounty of 1.5 Bil
and become the fifth Yonko?

he is the main character ... nothing about him is fair
I think you need to reread what i said if luffy recognised as someone who has the glory of defeating two yonkos so without talking too much oda wanked him too much because if he will do that so teach will be a piece of garbage lmao
Post automatically merged:

Eustass Kid is obviously Joyboy
I advise him to calm himself down he just missed an arm .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy soloing kaido is ridiculous but zoro is obviously coming out of wano stronger than oden whos stronger than kaido
:zosmug:
Well his next fight after wano is shiryu the oden of the bb crew who will be a stronger oden so yeah makes sense.
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh: you know these guys believe nonsense
Vet level zoro final fight still yc3 kyoshiro???, that kind of nonsense eh mr ndule

I think you need to reread what i said if luffy recognised as someone who has the glory of defeating two yonkos so without talking too much oda wanked him too much because if he will do that so teach will be a piece of garbage lmao
hmmm ....

Garp took glory of defeating

Xebec
Whitebeard
Kaido
Big Mom
Shiki
and rest of Rock Pirate

all by himself .....

J

Jo_Ndule

if you are talking to me ... i'm saying they were

Prime Beard > Kaido
Prime Garp > Kaido

let alone current Kaido
no i wasnt talking to you about this
my post was just to remind wb and roger wankers that roger was at his prime 38 years ago
wb 30years agi was also in prime when he was shook at oden

if Kaido was strong enough at the time ... he won't say "try to become stronger"

don't misread that ...

Prime Whitebeard
Prime Garp

were still around

and they beat Kaido for sure
To be fair... there can be some mistranslation here.
But if it's true translation, you are right.
Although, THERE CAN BE some more deep meaning behind it than simply the idea of Kaido being so much weaker back then.
Like maybe Oden felt that Kaido has a big role to play in the future! And him being at the strongest form will help with that goal. So, even if Kaido was strong as fuck, Oden simply is telling him to go even beyond that.

Maybe it has big connection to the character who will show up in prophecy. So, the point I'm trying to make, there can be some deep shit beyond the scope of just "become stronger, you are weak now" LOL
Or maybe, the translation is off

But also, it can be just as simple as Oden telling Kaido that he needs to be stronger cause he's not powerful enough as you stated... who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.