Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's so much Kyoshiro wank:gokulaugh:
I think i should make Kyoshiro vs King thread.
No need, as King is stronger most likely
But Kyoshiro to me in strength "IS NOT LESS" than the likes of "Asura/Inuarashi/Neku/Jack" In fact, I have a feeling, a gut feeling tells me he's even higher than them, and reaching a bit closely to Queen. but below him slightly

Difference is Kyoshiro is high "Because of his strength". Orochi is high because he's kaido's lapdog.

Much like Asura Douji who's strength was recognized by Kaido that he wanted to RECRUIT HIM. Kyoshiro is very likely was recruited by the enemy because of his strength. No surprise considering he's holding the same position and rank that "Hyogoro" was holding. And Hyogoro strength was recognized by Kaido, Orochi, and Queen.

So, all in all. Kyoshiro's all reputation and rank is coming from his strength, and strength ALONE

There is no favoritism like Orochi, or anything.
Headcannon, headcannon and headcannon, get it:catsweat:
Post automatically merged:

Kyoshiro is weaker than the calamities but hes dead not weak
Which makes him weak in grand scheme of things.

Not trying hard according to finalbeta :”), their wank blinds them.
Well this was happening THE DAY AFTER he got stabbed by Killer. And he still had two swords.

Surely you don't believe this was 100% Zoro. I mean it was a trope Pre time skip that Zoro was never 100% but you can't believe this man suddenly rises in rank. Like Hachi isn't a big deal for giving nerfed Zoro trouble in East blue right?

Does having other things that enhance your swordsmanship make it a less interesting fight though?

Lets say Kyoshiro has a Basilisk DF, his Zoan form would give him strength buffs even though he was relatively matching a nerfed Zoro in strength that one time and then Zoro would have to pull out that Gorilla mode of his that's not appeared since Ennies Lobby. Then Kyoshiro would have either wings or a tail or both (making him look like Ulquiorra from Bleach) which two he can use in the fight to like make a four sword style type thing like how Kaku used Rokushiki on top of his swordsmanship to make a four sword style. And this could force Zoro to use like Ashura to meet the variety of weird abilities Kyoshiro would have using wings and tails and shit to fight. Then lastly Kyoshiro would have paralysis abilities with his eyes to force Zoro to add on strategy to beat the guy and deal with his abilities.

This is a hundred times more interesting no?

People say Kyoshiro has the makings of Zoro's final fight of the arc but surely Zoro can't move from Cutting a mountain in the climax of an arc to a very mandane quick one shot and done fight. Like Samurai fights are just a bunch of choreography and then One shot. Thats how Kyohsiro would have to be if he literally had nothing else going on. This was fine with Zoro vs Ryuma because that wasn't Zoro's biggest moment that arc and that's why it's fine with Zoro vs Killer because that's also not a big moment. But surely this arc in swordsman land can't end like the same way as the Ryuma fight.

The only way I see this is being how the Kyo fight goes is if this is also not Zoro's moment and like Zoro will fight king or Kaido afterwards but then we already had Zor lo vs Killer as a plain samurai fight sow hays would be special about Zoro vs Kyoshiro then.
Look, swordsmen with DF to enhance their power are interesting. I never said they are not.
I'm just saying that it's nice to see from time to another, two pure swordsmen with no DF butting heads and just relying on their techniques of swords, without DF coming into play.
Since this is the LAND OF SAMURAI, and Kyoshiro is the most interesting Samurai from the enemy side who appeared, and thus far, it wasn't hinted or confirmed if he's a DF user.
All I'm saying is that having a swordskill duel between him and Zoro, with just swordsmanship would be awesome to see

All I'm saying is that having a swordskill duel between him and Zoro, with just swordsmanship would be awesome to see
But would it be interesting enough as climax of this massive war arc where Zoro is getting new swords and getting haki training and shit? Is Kyohsiro the man who's worth all this?

Like he clashed wth nerfed Zoro and is mysterious and all but does he really seem like the guy Zoro is training to beat in this arc?

Also there is a hint that there's more going on with Kyoshiro than just cutting moves. I mean he cut down Komurasaki in front of everyone and she was fine and dandy the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.