Not open for further replies.
It makes the most sense to me. Imagine it like this:

First set of fights:
1- Zoro vs Kyoshiro ----> Zoro wins
2- Sanji vs Strongest Flying 6. ----> Sanji wins
3- King vs 2 Red Scabbards. ----> King wins
4- Queen vs 2 Red Scabbards. ---> Queen wins
5- Jack vs Inuarashi + Nekumamushi

Then, we have Zoro teaming up with someone against King. Sanji teaming up with someone against Queen. Jinbe who's a fishman teaming up with someone against jack who DEFEATED (Inuarashi and Nekumamushi)

Maybe Zoro's partner against King is Sanji himself, and Queen will have different tag team. But you get the point. Zoro and Sanji get their main solo fight against opponent who are NOT pushover, and then they tag team against a calamity who flexed his strength on retainer.
Because You cannot have Zoro and Sanji be coming out injured from a fight, then fight a calamity who is fresh. They must be fighting as well.
Zoro teaming up against a Swordsman.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 for his final fight

And what makes you think that King is not a swordsman?
I'm not saying anything is a fact.
I am simply "SUGGESTING" that he COULD be someone who holds the swords as an "optional" weapon. And that it's just a weapon he holds like Katakuri's Mole spear, where his fighting style is not relying too much on it.

It's not like it's a god damn crazy thought. Stop attacking me LOL. Just a god damn suggestion and thought. If you hate it, go believe what you want to believe, and I will stick to my own LOL

I'm not saying anything is a fact.
I am simply "SUGGESTING" that he COULD be someone who holds the swords as an "optional" weapon. And that it's just a weapon he holds like Katakuri's Mole spear, where his fighting style is not relying too much on it.

It's not like it's a god damn crazy thought. Stop attacking me LOL. Just a god damn suggestion and thought. If you hate it, go believe what you want to believe, and I will stick to my own LOL
As you wish. My point hasn't changed either. Zoro's main SOLO fight is King, not Lyoshiro. I will stick to that.

Well this was happening THE DAY AFTER he got stabbed by Killer. And he still had two swords.

Surely you don't believe this was 100% Zoro. I mean it was a trope Pre time skip that Zoro was never 100% but you can't believe this man suddenly rises in rank. Like Hachi isn't a big deal for giving nerfed Zoro trouble in East blue right?
I never said he was 100% but his intent was clear, he was enraged and was full serious yet got blocked by a casual kyoshiro. Surely you can see that kyoshiro wasn’t serious a thing all about it?
Zoro has done nothing to justify him being above yc3, absolutely nothing. I feel like I’m crazy for wanting one of my favorite characters to actually grow organically in strenght instead of just being magically there. Look at what’s luffy had to go through to justify his strenght.

Status
Not open for further replies.