KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
:suresure: Jack was after ashura
then kaido told him to go after luffy and law

remind me again where kaido said go bring zoro anad luffy to me? error

stop making up stuff
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh: " a alamity was sent after zoro and luffy" lol
:giogio: Please reread the arc. Jack was sent to deal with those who caused a ruckus at Bakura Town. That includes Luffy and Zoro. Had Luffy and Zoro stayed at Bakura Town, they would've confronted Jack.

Worst

Custom title
All i know is i want tag teams

And i would be disappointed if luffy ends this arc basically being the closest thing to top tier with zoro and sanji somehow both being less than 3yc lol
I also will prefer that as I said in older posts I think calamities will be fighted like Inu and Neko fought Jack by switching from time to time cuz let's even assume King have the same or less AP than Katakuri (which is ridiculous imho) he is sure A LOT more durable wtf these guys are Zoans the only thing they can do is tank and hit hard no more no less so it would make no sense for Zoro / Sanji to defeat K/Q in a full 1 v 1 that doesn't mean they will improve less just that these guys are hella strong (and the stronger they are the stronger Zoro and Sanji will get at the end)
And let's not talk about Luffy vs Kaido....

i swear you wanna make zoro be seen as a threat by kaido so badly

he isnt,
he is in the secondary team beneath luffy kidd law

no Yonko give a damn about Zoro
Luffy doesn’t possess the strenght to solo Kaido whereas Zoro is the only man capable of assisting him. He is the only other nova capable of unleashing an unimaginable strenght. Asura + training. Anyone else like Kidd or Law would get one shot by Base Kaido.

It's about 1+1 no matter what your beliefs are.

J

Jo_Ndule

:giogio: Please reread the arc. Jack was sent to deal with those who caused a ruckus at Bakura Town. That includes Luffy and Zoro. Had Luffy and Zoro stayed at Bakura Town, they'd have confronted Jack.
kaido had to tell jack to bring law and luffy
no mention of zoro. even after beating luffy, he only mentions law not zoro.
next, clearly kaido didnt send Jack but he himsefl came to kuri snce it is his domain.

sent after dudes that casued ruckus? okiku and others too, so jack was sent for okiku and co too lol

kaido has no grudge against zoro, he doesnt care about him

next, clearly kaido didnt send Jack but he himsefl came to kuri snce it is his domain.

sent after dudes that casued ruckus? okiku and others too, so jack was sent for okiku and co too lol

So all your arguments are "he doesn't care about him"? :tchpepe:
:mihanha:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

You are completely missing the point.

Firstly, Kaido was drunk. All he could think about was how Luffy and Law ruined his SMILE manufactures.
Secondly, Zoro's identity was unknown to both Jack and Kaido at the time. If Jack had arrived and saw Luffy and Zoro beating on his crewmates, he'd have fought both of them.
Thirdly, Zoro has yet to do something that makes Kaido angry, or at least something he knows. Well, with how much he wants to kill Orochi, that's gonna put him on Kaido's hit list, per Orochi's claim.

J

Jo_Ndule

So all your arguments are "he doesn't care about him"? :tchpepe:
:mihanha:
zoro has personal grudge against orochi
zoro while training, doesnt mention anything about cutting kaido unlike luffy who clearly states he wanna beat or cruhs kaido
zoro hasnt met kaido or any original yonko
kaido doesnt view him as a threat as luffy law kidd

comapred to luffy who was training for kaido, zoro didnt for kaido
zoro is avenging yasu by beating orochi not kaido

if you find zoro stating anything about cutting or taking kaido down, or avenging Yasu by figthting kaido
okay

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
zoro has personal grudge against orochi
zoro while training, doesnt mention anything about cutting kaido unlike luffy who clearly states he wanna beat or cruhs kaido
zoro hasnt met kaido or any original yonko
kaido doesnt view him as a threat as luffy law kidd

comapred to luffy who was training for kaido, zoro didnt for kaido
zoro is avenging yasu by beating orochi not kaido

if you find zoro stating anything about cutting or taking kaido down, or avenging Yasu by figthting kaido
okay
One of the last things zoro hears from yasu is NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO TAKE KAIDOS HEAD FOR 20 YEARS

Not orochis kaidos.

Status
Not open for further replies.