Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest either way Luffy will be a monster after the end of Wano, he would be up there with Yonko and admirals
Kaido might not be the strongest haki wise but his defense without haki is for sure the strongest .

Because who else?

Ashura who couldn't overpower Jack and got bloodied after Jack retalliated?
The dukes that are more like Mink warriors than Wano samurais?
Hyogoro that is old, became smaller and way past his prime?
Orochi that is protected by Kyoshiro
Leader of Oniwabanshu who is more like Ninja than Wano samurai?
But definently not Kyoshiro, who couldn't overpower nerfed Zoro. Someone else, i think.
Post automatically merged:

Y'all did not disappoint me, I got 90 notifications, that's fucked:finally:

Isn't this Zoro being goofy? The whole "I got on the wrong ship" thing was supposed to be funny especially because Zoro blamed the poor pirates he cut up for his own mistakes
Post automatically merged:

extreme zoro fans.
Are you saying their are Zoro fans who think he's "Edgy emo"? As far as I can tell, your the first person who's made that claim

Imagine being a franky hater lol being the low of the low
Could never be me

Even if i didn't like him i wouldn't downplay his pluton god level potential
:kayneshrug:
his pluron god level potential is nice. but i dont like his panties gimmick and superrr gimmick, its like gross tbh. just like i dont like flamingo's pink coat and shanks' bum fashion style.

You are not a Zoro fan, you are a Yonkou fan. You are at the borderline of Zoro hater. At least be honest about who you are.

We don't need everyone to be Zoro fans, what we need is people to stop claiming that they are 'normal' Zoro fans and then undermine him.
Not really, i am a zoro fan and a yonko fan and an admiral fan( hence my avi.) Being a fan of one doesnt detract from the other mate. The thing is, the level of wanking this char has got is out of this world. It legit left sour tastes into normal people's mouths. So i dont want to be lumped in with people who think zoro can give fujitora a high diff fight when his captain got one shot by another top tier.

M

MD Zolo

Not really, i am a zoro fan and a yonko fan and an admiral fan( hence my avi.) Being a fan of one doesnt detract from the other mate. The thing is, the level of wanking this char has got is out of this world. It legit left sour tastes into normal people's mouths. So i dont want to be lumped in with people who think zoro can give fujitora a high diff fight when his captain got one shot by another top tier.
You are not a Zoro fan. You spent a lot of effort to undermine Zoro in this thread. Fans elevate their favorites, neutrals remain indifferent, haters undermine. The equation is very simple.

Please do not call yourself a Zoro fan. I don't want to be lumped with you as much as you don't want to be lumped with me.

I will be wrong in many of my expectations for Zoro. But I will continue to have those expectations and I will try to portray Zoro as someone who can meet my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.