Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not a Zoro fan. You spent a lot of effort to undermine Zoro in this thread. Fans elevate their favorites, neutrals remain indifferent, haters undermine. The equation is very simple.
Undermining? Not really. Im just being realistic and dont want my dude to basically get to wherever he wants with no effort like some do. I enjoyed all his fights but after a while it got tiring to hear people saying he would mid diff doffy or that hes already yc1. Thats the difference. I just dont wank him. But i am still a zoro fan. fanboys elevate their favorites to extreme degrees, regular fans are logical in their liking of a character.
Post automatically merged:

This is horrendous. without MS/JB raw scans are absolutely ruining my mood every week, I don't want to wait several days just to know what's happening in the chapter with a correct translation, guess i won't read anything before sunday.
Its actually this friday, but it may come early.

You are not a Zoro fan. You spent a lot of effort to undermine Zoro in this thread. Fans elevate their favorites, neutrals remain indifferent, haters undermine. The equation is very simple.

Please do not call yourself a Zoro fan. I don't want to be lumped with you as much as you don't want to be lumped with me.

I will be wrong in many of my expectations for Zoro. But I will continue to have those expectations and I will try to portray Zoro as someone who can meet my expectations.
Nah, neutral fans like me just state the truths, no matter it's about characters that I like or don't like.
Not everyone wanking their favorite characters.

OT:
From korean raw, both Okiku and Kanjuro the famous traitor suspect, both cried while thinking about good old days spent with Oden. Inner dialogue and thinking too, not just verbal communication that's easily manipulated.
After it seems the possibility of Shinobu being traitor decreased almost to zero last week, now this week Kanjuro, Okiku, and all scabbards' chance decrease too. So is Lady Toki's chance. As she genuinely cried when reading the letter.

Nah, neutral fans like me just state the truths, no matter it's about characters that I like or don't like.
Not everyone wanking their favorite characters.

OT:
From korean raw, both Okiku and Kanjuro the famous traitor suspect, both cried while thinking about good old days spent with Oden. Inner dialogue and thinking too, not just verbal communication that's easily manipulated.
After it seems the possibility of Shinobu being traitor decreased almost to zero last week, now this week Kanjuro, Okiku, and all scabbards' chance decrease too. So is Lady Toki's chance. As she genuinely cried when reading the letter.
Hiyori was the traitor all along
Only one to not shed a tear smiling while her father was getting fucked up
Shell betray zoro next
:smart:

M

MD Zolo

Undermining? Not really. Im just being realistic and dont want my dude to basically get to wherever he wants with no effort like some do. I enjoyed all his fights but after a while it got tiring to hear people saying he would mid diff doffy or that hes already yc1. Thats the difference. I just dont wank him. But i am still a zoro fan. fanboys elevate their favorites to extreme degrees, regular fans are logical in their liking of a character.
Realistic!! Neutrals are realistic. If you are gonna be realistic, then you are not a fan. You don't have any expectations from Zoro, you just want to see the status quo. I want to stress that this is fine, but it means that you are not a 'fan'. You just like 'some' parts.

While we fans defend Zoro through thick and thin. Do you know who Oden fans are? The ones who defended him after the last chapter. Not the ones who was praising him beforehand.

That's the difference. When Zoro's portrayal will take a hit, you will just say 'this is Zoro's limit' but we will defend him and find reasonable (and some unreasonable) supports for him.

Realistic!! Neutrals are realistic. If you are gonna be realistic, then you are not a fan. You don't have any expectations from Zoro, you just want to see the status quo. I want to stress that this is fine, but it means that you are not a 'fan'. You just like 'some' parts.

While we fans defend Zoro through thick and thin. Do you know who Oden fans are? The ones who defended him after the last chapter. Not the ones who was praising him beforehand.

That's the difference. When Zoro's portrayal will take a hit, you will just say 'this is Zoro's limit' but we will defend him and find reasonable (and some unreasonable) supports for him.
Thats fanboyism tho, when i say im a fan it means i like him. He is my 2nd favorite straw hat besides nami. My problem comes when people as you say become unreasonable when it comes to him, and litteraly spew toxic stuff. I have no problems with fans like you but some do take it too far parading their fanaticism around and derailing entire threads into zoro wankfests. Those are the people i have a problem with. Again, i have no problem with you, you seem like a nice guy and even tho you somewhat attacked me on that thread 2 days ago when i was defending kaido before the spoilers came out. You admitted you were wrong in here and its water under the bridge.
Carry on with elevating zoro my man. I do believe he will come out of wano around yc2-yc1. I really cant wait for him to fight someone of note! :cheers:

Franky himself is the anti-kaido weapon he just made himself stronger
:fransuper:
oh this outta be interesting

He is my 2nd favorite straw hat
You know this doesnt mean that you actually understand what he's about. Being a fan doesn't automatically make you an expert. Hell you literally said Zoro is characterised as "Edgy emo" so you clearly don't know what you're talking about

oh this outta be interesting

You know this doesnt mean that you actually understand what he's about. Being a fan doesn't automatically make you an expert. Hell you literally said Zoro is characterised as "Edgy emo" so you clearly don't know what you're talking about
I said that he has some edgy tendencies yes, thats not irrefutable?

Status
Not open for further replies.