Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 973: Kozuki Clan

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The traitor is Lady Toki. She betrayed her fans' expectations

Expectations: she will reveal something about Void Century, reveal why she wanted to go to Wano, or just reveal any other important plot points

Reality: she shutted Oden's mouth when he wanted to talk about that important plot point

Why? I already made a shrine for Lady Toki sama in my bedroom, and following her holy habits in the manga, including staying in background and doing nothing. Why do you betray me Lady Toki? :cry::cry:
You shouldn't have expected something in first place. I haven't, and i don't care about her uselessness:kayneshrug:

S

Shura

Is it me, or is this chapter thread not getting much activity? I don't remember it being like this with the previous chapters
nope...that was the trend back in OJ also....spoilers have more discussion than the actual chapter.....even if you see previous chapters at best it covers 20-30 pages whereas spoilers discussion varies from minimum 50 pages however shit the spoilers are to maximum of 250 if there are "feats" or it "blows" fandom expectations (either positive or negative).

I thought Kyoshiro would be Zoro's Doflamingo/Cracker before he faces King. Orochi can be his Bellamy or something.
Nah, Orochi is true powerhouse, Oda wouldn't hype a character this much if they were easy to beat. Kyoshiro is Bellamy due to his pride and might have same feelings like him on fighting to the end of his position due to his sins for helping Orochi for long time. It is possible to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.