Spoiler One Piece Chapter 973 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Katakuri is main character in WCI arc"
Lol he was just stepping stone, that Luffy wanted to surpass
Main character in that circus arc is Big Mom spamming wedding cake and Sanji and his family matter

"King is side character in Wano arc"
While he is not main character, still History Maker >>> Stepping Stone!!!!
We have YCs like Smoothie running and sweating seeing Big Mom, brutal Jack sits like good boy seeing Kaido, Katakuri being yelled like trash by Big Mom, and Queen became nervous seeing Big Mom again in Onigashima.

But King is different. History was made when he almost slayed a Yonko in minutes without named attack, and when he saw her again in Onigashima he didn't give single fuck. Rejected her offer to be her new YC1, without any second thought.

History maker >>> stepping stone

[QUOTE = "Topi Jerami, post: 265261, member: 21"]
But King is different.History was made when he almost slayed a Yonko in minutes without named attack, and when he saw her again in Onigashima he didn't give single fuck.Rejected her offer to be her new YC1, without any second thought.

History maker >>> stepping stone [/ QUOTE]
He looked like he was soiling himself what are you saying XD

There's an abundance of them, three of them are confirmed pirate captains, and they're outside the deck of cards unlike the Disasters and the actual Numbers.
No, two of them are. That's two out of eleven, which isn't an abundance in the slightest.

Yes, just like what Tamago, Pekoms, and Bobbin are for the Big Mom Pirates.
Pekoms is the only confirmed case out of those, and even if they were all captains once, that doesn't mean that the Headliners were so. You're making a false equivalence there.

X. Drake's "ten" is irrelevant to the Beasts Pirates structure.
That's what we're discussing so allow me to ignore your circular reasoning from here.

But King is different.History was made when he almost slayed a Yonko in minutes without named attack, and when he saw her again in Onigashima he didn't give single fuck.Rejected her offer to be her new YC1, without any second thought.

History maker >>> stepping stone [/ QUOTE]
Stick with your Cracker > Pica wank

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

History maker >>> stepping stone
King looked offended at Linlin's request.

No, two of them are. That's two out of eleven, which isn't an abundance in the slightest.
The abundance of Headliners is separate from three confirmed cases of Headliners being pirate captains. And the point is they're throwaway characters, thus not that important in the grand scheme of Kaido's hierarchy.

Pekoms is the only confirmed case out of those, and even if they were all captains once, that doesn't mean that the Headliners were so. You're making a false equivalence there.
All you did was ask me a question, so I said yes. The added Big Mom Pirates comparison isn't a false equivalence since that is their role.

That's what we're discussing so allow me to ignore your circular reasoning from here.
The only circular reasoning is your attaching X. Drake's unrelated name to the structure of the Beasts Pirates.

Lmfao i can taste the tears in this one.
He had growth. He trained one on one with the wss for 2 years. He damn sure wasnt gonna come back less than yc3.
No i really pity you guys, no salt here buddy. Just because someone dissents from your opinion doesnt mean hes salty. He had no growth on screen. If you think offscreen growth is enough then good for you. Its pretty sad if you ask me.

How King deals with the Yonko, aka lol diff

How Dogooth deals with the same Yonko, aka shits his pants and waits for his little sisters to solve that

How the same Yonko treats King, aka politely asks him to join her crew and become the new captain :sadgrin:, however, King refuses the bitch while menacingly looking at her asserting his dominance yet again

How the same Yonko treats Dogtooth, aka disrespects him looking at him angrily while he complies with what she said
ur too good for this:finally:

theres nothing noteworthy about what king did. He knocks over a ship, something kata himself could easily pull off with a peerless donut. An of course nobody there can react since we all know kata Coo any bm pirate.
Ndule’s King downplaying is to wank Katakuri - who he places ABOVE ALL YCs without any line of dialogue, portrayal, or even bounty amount to suggest it. Plus the whole Smoothie >= King stuff and general wanking of the BMP.

Anti-wank my foot.

(Realistically King~Katakuri at worst)
Well kata was the undefeated man. So u aint gotta pretend theres nothing..... So far theres literally nothing put king above kata. Whereas u can use the above an his plot importance to claim the opposite.

Even ignoring how King almost slayed Kata's higher up without named attack,
As already stated not impressive at all. Its a damn ship.... A single peerless donut could've done just that. Tho if u want useful info, kata portrayal as the main villain of a yonko arc. shits on whatever coming kings way in wano.
Tthere's always bounty comparison

Kata's is lower than Queen let alone King
Undefeated clout shits on a bounty comparison lol. We already know those arent influenced 100% on power.

anything to actually prove that bullshit smh...
Bounty

He is indirectly saying

Luffy >>>>> Sanji > Zoro
oh, well zoro fans never truly cared for consistency. its basically anything to make zoro seem stronger then he actually is smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.