Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation by @EtenBoby ^^

Orochi: This guy can be trusted, he was born in a public theater......and lost his parents on stage due to Wano Country’s persecution!!!
(“It’s the clan who killed the daimyos”)
Orochi: The man who only knows the way to live on stage completely lost his heart, and lives on acting as someone else.
(Kanjuro: You are the descendant of the head Kurozumi family?!
Orochi: Yes, and I got rid of the people who killed your parents...but it’s only the prologue of this story of revenge!!
You’ll live as a real “Kozuki”!! And died as one without anyone noticing it!!
That’s the important role that’s given to you on this grand stage!! Can you do it...?!)

D

Deleted member 83

Hiyori: Witching Hour-san, I got some money, so....!!
Denjiro: you’re pushing yourself again...alright, I will scatter them in Ebisu town
Denjiro: Please carry some blood in your kimono every day. Orochi has completely fallen in love with you, not knowing that you’re lord Oden’s daughter....it must be hard for you!!
If something happens we’ll separate “Komurasaki” from Orochi with “death”
—Just a little longer, it’ll be fine...just a little longer till...20 years!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanjuro: I've been looking for a place to die...
Kanjuro: I'm honored
Orochi: To completely become something in it's entirety, that is his only source of pleasure!!!
Orochi: Everytime I went to Oden's castle to borrow money...I took double the amount of money I needed from his safe and was only able to be able to join hands with you precisely because I had those funds.
Orochi: The information you got on Oden's raid I'm sure, was also useful to you.
Orochi: The peak of of the man's insanity came after that, when he legitimately intended to die along with Oden and the others during the execution.
Orochi: He has no heart/emotions and before I stopped him, he genuinely lived as one of Oden's vassals. The only thing he did was to slowly but surely feed me information. He did it with such devotion that it was creepy.

*Edited (bolded and italicized).

Last edited:
Kin'emon: There's most likely an enemy informant within our midst...!!! and to be honest, at this point, I don't want to know.
Kiku: Kin'emon!!! This is not like you!!!!
Kiku: You have to be the proactive one that take holds of the situation by telling us to "Find the informant!!! and and dispose off him!!!", else none of us will be able to move forward.
Kinemon: ...However, the informant wont just simply give theirself up.
Kanjuro: It's exactly like Kiku says!!! Kin!!! let's get this over and done with!!!

Raizou: Then the one here is...
Kanjuro: *Fades*
Scabbards: ???
Inu: Seems like the Kanjuro that we all knew was just a drawing
Kanjuro: *Smirks*
Nami: I can't believe you guys:mad:...to think you can keep dozing off in his kind of situation.
???: Oh! is the ship fixed already?!
Luffy: Oooo! The "me" that has ate, slept and woke up!!! is my strongest "me"!!!!
Kanjuro: What is that?
Luffy?: Fire~!!!!
Luffy: Sorry, we are a little late...

???: To think a ship just came from under the ocean!!!o_O
Scabbards: Uwaaa!!!!
Law: You underestimated a Yonkou too much you fools!!! ***(not sure who exactly Law was chewing the scabbards out for underestimating but assumed he meant the yonkou)****
Scabbards: What?! You are?!
*Boom!!!*
Beast Pirates: This time an attack came from behind!!!
Kid: There were a stupid amount of ships and samurai gathered by the harbor over there but what the hell is that?! I was legit almost about to sink them all for getting in my way!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.