Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confident that neither Jinbei nor any new character will "join" the strawhats as an official sailing member akin to how it was constructed Pre-Sabaody. They'll be allies and grand fleet members but won't sail full time with Luffy.

I have my reasons for being sure of that given the different structure of the narrative in the second half of the story but it's too long to get into here.

Now I just need to see Orochi partying in Onigashima, I need my sexy shogun
Too bad Jinbe already joined lmao. He already drank his sake, he already was declared the helmsman. You guys live in denial its actually hilarious

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Too bad Jinbe already joined lmao. He already drank his sake, he already was declared the helmsman. You guys live in denial its actually hilarious
I'm aware he's officially a strawhat. That's my motherfucking helsman!
I'm saying neither he or any other character that joins or allies will sail full time similar to how it was before Sabaody.

People are saying what I have been saying about Jinbe since the moment Luffy asked him to join the crew... He doesn't fit.

Jinbe does not have the same chemistry or natural alignment with the Strawhats that characters like Momo/Kin'emon/Carrot. Jinbe is a very stale character who cannot meld well with the overall culture of the crew. I've been saying this since 2012, Jinbe would not make a good SH.

Status
Not open for further replies.