Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And why the hell there is poll for kata vs king in the chapter spoiler thread?? We dont want this thread become powerlevel discussion for those characters. And also we dont know full power of king yet so its meaningless to compare these two lol
Careful, man...it’s rational thinking like that that’ll get you crucified in PL discussions (which, I agree, this thread should not devolve into).

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I feel like the only reason we got that very weirdly placed Kyoshiro/Denjiro reveal last chapter is because Kyoshiro/Denjiro is going to show up at the Promised Port and inform the Scabbards in this chapter.
You imagining him showing up with all the samurai captured in the Flower Capital and let them know that their original plan has been foiled, but he has another?

You imagining him showing up with all the samurai captured in the Flower Capital and let them know that their original plan has been foiled, but he has another?
Possibly. I imagine that Kyoshiro has something to do with whatever happened in Chapter 958. I mean, why else would Oda give us the Denjiro reveal like that? He could've saved it for a better time but he needed to let us know so he could use Denjiro now. That's just my guess though.

Status
Not open for further replies.