Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
hahaha imagine if the one in the cage isnt Chiffom but actually Lola.... flashback to explain what happened
OR Lola has been posing as Chiffon, who is actually Lola in Thriller Bark, even though THAT Lola supposedly ran away from her arranged marriage to Loki, and the OTHER Chiffon (who in this scenario *IS* Lola) was swapped in, so the giants just misunderstood who was who, because who the hell WOULDN’T at this point??

Jinbe is a fantastic character, but I agree. He is one of my favourite characters but I don't think he fits in with the Straw Hats. I don't see a natural chemistry between them. Maybe he can just be the leader of the Grand Fleet. Or maybe he dies.
Maybe bcoz of his experience in sea or his joining is already late to story....however like or not jinbei is great asset to straw hats pirates strength...

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm confident that neither Jinbei nor any new character will "join" the strawhats as an official sailing member akin to how it was constructed Pre-Sabaody. They'll be allies and grand fleet members but won't sail full time with Luffy.

I have my reasons for being sure of that given the different structure of the narrative in the second half of the story but it's too long to get into here.

Now I just need to see Orochi partying in Onigashima, I need my sexy shogun

Status
Not open for further replies.