Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to a hundred pages from now when everyone will have forgotten that dumb fake.

So I guess now that the jig is up, Kanjuro is actually using his powers well? That's the one thing, I mean if he's Kurozumi it makes sense that he became a traitor despite being with Oden first, but when did he get good with his powers?

Oda never bring a new thing out of blue and give it the most important job right away

I guess since Zorotards saw Zoro is not the major player as they assumed ... they start this fake news
thats why i said if it really is true, it's gonna blow shits off the roof, prolly gonna be the biggest and most talked chapter in a long time. if it turns out to be false, ppl will just carry on as usual. Imma delete that bcs let's keep things lay low just in case that didnt happen

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
This was posted on reddit

One Piece Chapter 974
WARNING: Read at your own risk! If you haven't caught up yet on the latest manga chapter, and you don't want to know the latest details beforehand, we suggest you either ignore this post or bear the consequences of getting spoiled.

TITLE: "Onward to Onigashima!!"
COVER: Gotti saves Chiffon from the Marines

QUICK SUMMARY:Spoiler one piece 974

- luffy and friends disappeared at the port of meeting but because they snuck into flower city and undercover, because Denjiro aka Kyosiro came suddenly and changed strategy.

- who saved Law in prison was Denjiro

- Orochi's heart is held by law strength technique, Orochi must shut up and follow the plan until the meeting in Onigashima

- who betrayed when Oden used to hunt Kaido turns out to be Kanjuro, and Kanjuro is the one who told all the information about Oden's son to Doflamingo and he also gave jack vivre card to meet Zou island. - turns out Kanjuro is Kurozumi clan

- 9 shadows that Mrs Toki ramal 20 years ago were not 9 followers of Oden because one of them betrayed Kanjuro and also not SHP crew because Jinbe and aladdin survived and have arrived at Wano beach that made the crew SHP to be 10.

- the one in madam Toki 20 years ago turns out to be 9 shadows of Zoro's Ashura because Zoro believed in the reincarnation of Ryuma the wano hero who will change the samurai country.

Most of it seems consistent with the confirmed spoilers we got but the parts about Jinbei arriving and the 9 shadows from Toki's prophecy as Zoro's Ashura is really iffy
Bruh I can't breath! Im laughing so hard :vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

We saw him crucify some random pirates so that's a confirmed W. And then we know how his bounty got so high, because of civilian casualties. Oda has explained all this. He beats up no name pirates all nd kills a lot of civilians. When he actually went against three of the four Yonkou he got pOwned.

He hasn't beated a single warlord or Commander or had fights with multiple Admirals or destroyed an entire section of the Government's special forces or acquired multiple nations and territories and thousands subordinates and he hasn't can't read the poneglyphs and has none of the rubbings.

He is charging at kaido with no ability whatsoever to beat him, no numbers or alliance or plan or actual strength to contend. Nothing.

What a rival indeed.
You are discussing something different.
You are questioning the legitimacy of Oda pushing him as rival, something i do not disagree with, even pre-ts he needed to do a better job at building them up and give them accomplishments to match luffys, he did not do that though.

Does not change the fact Oda is still pushing him as rival though.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Happy Birthday to the “Kanjuro is the traitor” theorists!! Huge day for you!!

Now, KUROZUMI Kanjuro...I can honestly say I didn’t see that one coming. Already wanted him to get stomped just because his character has always sucked; in fact, this is the coolest he’s ever been, but it’ll be satisfying to see him eventually get what he deserves for betraying the Scabbards this whole time :crocusuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.