Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers::cheers:
Do you see our Captain Luffy and Kig together, Kaido gonna get problems soon:steef:

If he is a warm matchup before Zoro fighting off King, with pleasure!
But if he is Zoro real onyl target for this arc, hell no!! I would be so disappointed if Zoro only get Orochi as enemy for this arc...
:josad::josad:
It doesnt even make sense at all tbh
Orochi is so freaking weak lol

one thing I respect the most about one piece is Oda way to shock us

1- introduce SO MANY element of story

2- hide all of them

3- reveal only a small part of it

4- let people forget that element even exist

5- give it a shocking and major role that was connected to the main plot all alone

Oda ... what you are doing here in one piece is really beyond ANY DEAD OR ALIVE KNOWN WRITER (doing this in terms of weekly manga)

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
:cheers::cheers:
Do you see our Captain Luffy and Kig together, Kaido gonna get problems soon:steef:

If he is a warm matchup before Zoro fighting off King, with pleasure!
But if he is Zoro real onyl target for this arc, hell no!! I would be so disappointed if Zoro only get Orochi as enemy for this arc...
:josad::josad:
he will feel the pain! I told you the situation I build, kaido gonna get his Salamander ass kicked.

J

Jo_Ndule

Oden died around 20 years ago, there isn't even a generation in between lol :milaugh:
Oda "the legendary samurai talked about from generation, ...since he died 20 years ago"
Oden legends started when he was a kid, wano has been talking about Oden since 50+ years ago.

You " there isn't a generation Inbetween" to try downplay Oden

Last edited by a moderator:
one thing I respect the most about one piece is Oda way to shock us

1- introduce SO MANY element of story

2- hide all of them

3- reveal only a small part of it

4- let people forget that element even exist

5- give it a shocking and major role that was connected to the main plot all alone

Oda ... what you are doing here in one piece is really beyond ANY DEAD OR ALIVE KNOWN WRITER (doing this in terms of weekly manga)
What is this, Reddit? :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.