Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we've gotten a rundown of kid's new world pirate career. He said it himself. Lots of failures.

We also got also run down of Law's new world pirate career. A lot of scheming specifically to kill Doflamingo.

And we have very detailed run down of Luffy's career. A lot of stagering success.

Now really, why would Oda really do these "rivals" so dirty? Like Killer for example is literally at the mercy of Chopper as the only person who could possibly cure the man unless Kid kidnaps Vegapunk. This is after Kid's life is specifically saved by Luffy and his allies in Udon. Then Luffy leads the night army to defeat Kaido than anything kid can come up with

Like I feel as though this claim of kid being a "rival" is disrepectful to Luffy and Blackbeard. Like these two have been making gains all over the new world to the point that the king of the world himself has their bounty posters in his hand at one point and yet NONE OF THIS MATTERS because Kid lifted rocks with Luffy that one time.

Of course kid is a contender along side Blackbeard and Luffy, didn't you see him lift rocks? Never mind anything else Luffy and Blackbeard have done to et where they are, Black beard didn't even lift rocks with Luffy so he might not be a rival at all
Because that´s what Oda has always done unfortunately.
Luffy literally beat two warlords, is son of the most dangerous criminal in the world, beat a Tenryuubito, unofficially beat Lucci, officially burned down Enies Lobby, has two people who can build/use Ancient Weapons and he had a lower bounty than Kid because he killed some civilians. Already did not make any sense back then, but Oda was still pushing them.

Oda has done a poor job to make anyone but Blackbeard a credible rival, but he continues to pretend the Supernova are supposed to be rivals. Blackbeard is the only dude whose accomplishments are on par with Luffy´s, does not change teh fact that Oda has not stopped pushing them as such.

I think this arc will be the one in which Luffy and Blackbeard are finally established as two last viable players, with Kaidou getting beaten in the end by Luffy, BB beating Shanks maybe, and BM dropping out through getting memory back or something else.

I'm not gonna lie... I LOVE the Zoro part about being 9 shadows of Asura hahahaha!

This is hype!

But here is the question... first is it confirmed?

Secondly... if it's confirmed... does that mean "Zoro vs Orochi" is truly a thing??? or does it mean Zoro will be savior against Kaido???
Because Toki's words are directed mainly haunting Orochi in the first place... but thus far... he's only a worthy opponent in terms of cunning and strategy... but with strength??? feels underhwelming... so I'd rather have it be Kaido... As I stated before... I like the idea of Zoro having a duo with Luffy at one point during this war! Where Law/Kidd both fall down... and Zoro takes it upon himself to aid his captain in the fight.

Lastly... does this confirm Jinbe finally a confirmed SH??? did he finally join????

Because tis particular spoiler is being hinted to not be trusted... so I'm asking.
Jimbei already joined SH.....even Luffy told in chapter 902

Kaido wants to ask the Kozuki-People something? I am interested!
This is most likely going to explain what Kinemon and co said in Zou about "Kaido hunting them down because he wants to know from them the secrets of the world" since Oden knew about it with Roger...

So... I think that's what he wants to question them about... he wanted to know about Laughtale... but Kinemon in that time told Luffy and others that Oden didn't tell them anything.... so, they ONLY know as far as they have shown about the prophecy of someone coming in 20 years... meaning the last few words to them.

But maybe Kaido thinks that Oden might have told one of them about everything... and he wanted to question them... which would make TONS of sense considering Kinemon saying that Kaido wants to extract information out of them about Laughtale and secrets of the world.. when they don't really know anything anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.