Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so who's gonna redeem the Kurozumi clan?
Would be awesome if O-kiku and Izo are from Korozomi clan

Because they also lost their father for being persecuted for unknown reasons. so it would be awesome from oda to relay the message that even though they call came from the "SAME BACKGROUND" and suffered "the same consequences".... Izo and Kiku chose a different path.. a more honorable path... and that Orochi and Kanjuro are like this BECAUSE of their choice... and not because people of Wano made them evil

because I do not like the idea from Oda that ANYONE from this family will end up becoming a villain... I want AT LEAST one single character who chose a different path... My hope is from O-kiku and Izo..

It was just a matter of time

:kata:
The arrangement in the panel used to be like this in pre-timeskip:

Law - Kidd - Luffy
With kidd in the middle acting like he's the big deal

After timeskip:

Luffy in the middle or the front ALWAYS
Kidd and Law on the sides or back LOL

Thank god Oda is not feeding some fans more of this "oh kidd is in middle, so he's better than Luffy" kind of excuses LOL

Don´t think, in the japenese kabuki theater in act 3 the Heros getting a tragedy lose(in that case Luffy and co who are the mainprotagonist of this arc) and the villian take the W. Since we know already that Oden was gonna dying, the whole "tragedy" element wouldn´t have the same impact for our heroes. Also in Act4 the Heros make their comeback and in the end take the W.

In my opinion the Onigashima war end with a tragedy and the whole war continue later again on whole wano country.
Act3 tragedy
Act4 Win for the heroes.

Since Luffy and co already making their move in this chapter in act3, it doesn´t fit to the kabuki theater play where the heroes making their comeback in act4.

The arrangement in the panel used to be like this in pre-timeskip:

Law - Kidd - Luffy
With kidd in the middle acting like he's the big deal

After timeskip:

Luffy in the middle or the front ALWAYS
Kidd and Law on the sides or back LOL

Thank god Oda is not feeding some fans more of this "oh kidd is in middle, so he's better than Luffy" kind of excuses LOL
I dont think where they stand is that relevant lol

Fuck we will get another flashback for Kidd like Law had in Dressrosa:josad:
Oh Please no flashback for Kidd this arc.... we already had a big flashback... and we will possibly get another with Kaido/Big Mom and Rox

There is no need for more

If Oda intends for Kidd to have MORE SCREEN later after this arc... he can include him in another arc and give us is flashback later in that other arc..

We only need the war right now... and if Oda wants... he can give small flashback regarding Kaido/Big Mom and Rox (and the debt he owes her)

Status
Not open for further replies.