Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Act 3 usually ends with a tragedy/Defeat for the good team so they can make an heroic comeback in act4 they will be obliterated at Onigashima (maybe even some "important" deaths? Like a scabbard or two )
(In theory ofc)
See, I have a theory but its not well liked. A few people around here talk about it now again but it offends fans of Law unfortunately but ill explain it.

I do think Act 3's main goals are to:

- Disclose all named characters this arc. This includes all of Kaido and Orochi's forces. Also Jinbe/Nekomamushi etc.
- Reveal all remaining mysteries about the arc. We got revelations about Denjiro, the traitor and Oden in general. The biggest mystery lies on what Kaido finds so important with the scabbards, Onigashima's significance, and Wano's whole deal with protecting itself from assumedly the void century. Finally the nature of Kaido and what he really is. I think the latter will happen relatively soo., especially when Kaido asks the Scabbards his questions.
- Have the good side lose and pay dearly for losing.

That last bit I think involves Law and his devil fruit. Why?

1. Law himself has gotten an extensive flashback, moreso than any non-strawhat. That flashback heavily involved his devil fruit.
2. Said devil fruit power was a signficant motivation of Doflamingo keeping Law alive.
3. Law has essentially had his character arc completed as of Dressrosa. After this point, I dont see his character pulling some crazy stunt after Luffy potentially wins, nor progressively moving forward.
4. Law saved Luffy's life 2 years ago, with little reason. We know now this has to do with D. and its meaning.

This part people aint gonna like.So lets say the Act 3 battle goes south. Many people lose/win. At ton of people have their main battles or things get sidetracked for a while. Luffy loses, they all lose. Kaido gets to the point where he and or BM actually kills Luffy.

Law uses his powers to revive Luffy, but gives his own life in the process. Imo, this would he the most complete thing Oda has achieved in this manga.it would not only explain why he's given Law so much panel time early on, but also why he may be important to pushing Luffy forward and growing as a character.

I for one, cant see anyone else die this arc. None of the scabbards will leave a lasting impact if they do. None of the strawhats of course will die (Jinbe dying here would be hilariously stupid after WCI's sacrifice, ya'll need to stop arguing for it). None of the supernovas or other supporting characters could achieve the same affect.

But Law man, Law could turn this arc into a masterpiece. I saw that not as a Law hater, i actually love Law. I just think it would bring his character entirely full circle. A boy who wanted to kill and destroy everything, to giving his life for someone he believes in most. He took a gamble saving Luffy and making an alliance with him, but if he GIVES his life for him...man i cant hold in the feels.

I have the feeling that the Beast Pirates are way more Beast Pirates than 20 000 men, these men may be the ones who are present at the Fire Festival but that's not counting those who are on ships like the ones showed in this chapter, left to guard the rest of Wano during the festival and those who watch the other islands owned by Kaido.
4 more of Flying Six and 9-10 numbers. I think the numbers are stacked and strong as hell.

3 acts or 5...4 doesn't make sense.

So if there are 5, then it should be like

Act 3 - alliance losing badly

Act 4- once again preparing for war with third party entering into picture and some flashabcks lol

Act 5- final war....

But what if.....what if.....

Blackbeard also participates in the war.

Idea is far fetched but wano set up is not like samurais vs Kaido but worst gen vs yonkou

Blackbeard is Also part of worst gen
Maybe in act 4, we'll see the BM Pirates, the Numbers, and how Inu and Neko escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.