Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact Luffy ,Zoro and Nami are the triggers of One Piece .

Oda own words.

Fight with Oda lol
So i guess one could argue nami is killing bm or kaido now? Do you realise how dumb you sound? Trigger doesnt mean more of main character than the MC, whom apparently you people think its fine to have a SUBBORDINATE rob him of his glory. by doing something which doesnt even ally with his DREAM. He wants to become the WSS, not the worlds greatest almost dead yonko killer.

I legit think Queen's will be trash. A sauropod x human body doesn't sound good. But Mammoth Jack? Dope as fuck. Pteranodon King? I'm wearing that as an avi IMMEDIATELY lmao.
I still can't believe that Queen got a trashy zoan power like that.
At least a mythical zoan would be hella cool. King's zoan is similar to Rodan and thus, it clearly fits King.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Im going by the official translation and nothing there has shown he killed them. Its pure headcanon, the wano anime is canon huh? So i guess when blackbeard was talking about the throne wars and the strong crushing each other, it only showed yonko, admirals, sabo,kidd and luffy. No zoro :((((((((, poor you.

are u being fr. The current translator is Stephan paul. He correctly translated pre time skip one piece. That’s the official one. ur going off faulty translations to push ur hate agenda against zoro which is sad. Zoro has killed.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I still can't believe that Queen got a trashy zoan power like that.
At least a mythical zoan would be hella cool. King's zoan is similar to Rodan and thus, it clearly fits King.
I sorta get what Oda was going for.

King — comes from an unseen flying race, has a powerful ancient zoan
Queen — Human who possesses an ancient zoan of one of the largest living animals ever
Jack — Very strong fishman

Land, Sea and Air sort of thing that ties in with Kaido's introduction.

And I love the idea of a sauropod being an ancient zoan. But I just don't know how Oda's gonna make that an interesting power by itself. Haki, plagues, all that will be cool. But just being big on One Piece hasn't meant much since Dressrosa, when Luffy could casually take out giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.