Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh I saw it as imu seeing those them as the biggest threats to the wg.
not rising at all. the ancient weapon. the ruler of a kingdom with another one
and two d's who are so different from one another.
It's hard to digest Imu considering them the biggest threat, since if that was the case they would just increase the bounty on Teach to sky rocket and cause problems for him due to more people now aiming at him (similar to what happened with Roger after he became PK).

Especially considering Vivi a bigger threat over Dragon, a D who raised a whole army against Imu. Can't see it.

The key thing they all have in common is, they're rising. With Vivi rising in politics of Alabasta. Shirahoshi's powers now being awakened. Luffy being recognized as an emperor. Blackbeard getting powerful as well.

It's hard to digest Imu considering them the biggest threat, since if that was the case they would just increase the bounty on Teach to sky rocket and cause problems for him due to more people now aiming at him (similar to what happened with Roger after he became PK).
dont think increasing the bounty from 2bil to 6 or some other high amount matters. he is well aware shirahoshi is an ancient weapon as well yet chooses not to place any bounty on her. the gorosei calls it the light that need to be extinguished from history. the oden flashback revealed some important figures were going to be born around that time period and will rise. I dont think he is looking at shirahoshi or vivi or those two cause they are rising threats. I think he has recognized these are the going to be the most important threats moving foward and they have to be dealt with . to further push this narrative, he rips the other three and chooses one , then we learn an incident occured with her. vivi wasnt rising threat in the world. it was her fate.

I'm on board Denjiro takes down Orochi. I think Denjiro is now stronger than Ashura, after rereading the flashback, it does feel like that Denjiro is meant to be that student who inherits his master's will and what not. Dude was the youngest and first one to join, stay loyal to the homie, got years and years of training. Planning something against Orochi for nearly 2 decades now.

Status
Not open for further replies.