Spoiler One Piece Chapter 974 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on board Denjiro takes down Orochi. I think Denjiro is now stronger than Ashura, after rereading the flashback, it does feel like that Denjiro is meant to be that student who inherits his master's will and what not. Dude was the youngest and first one to join, stay loyal to the homie, got years and years of training. Planning something against Orochi for nearly 2 decades now.
He should 2 shot Orochi though with considerable amount of interval inbetween..!! :smithnie:

I'm on board Denjiro takes down Orochi. I think Denjiro is now stronger than Ashura, after rereading the flashback, it does feel like that Denjiro is meant to be that student who inherits his master's will and what not. Dude was the youngest and first one to join, stay loyal to the homie, got years and years of training. Planning something against Orochi for nearly 2 decades now.
Cool point but aren't dukes, Kiku, and Kawamatsu younger than him?

Iirc we saw a scene with Denjiro as adult already while Kiku, Kawamatsu and the dukes were still children

when roger became pk was the bounty raised on him?
weird I see no confirmation of that in the story. after he became pk kinda implied he retired.
The bounty increase is just my assumption based on them hyping up Roger, and Roger having the highest bounty as a pirate and he was the Pirate King, so both sort of go hand in hand imo. Since it was an unparalleled feat in the pirate world, logically his bounty would be increased like any criminals' is after a major event.

But what was highlighted was that once the World Government hyped up Roger, the people coming after him rose, with Pirates & Marines.

The bounty increase is just my assumption based on them hyping up Roger, and Roger having the highest bounty as a pirate and he was the Pirate King, so both sort of go hand in hand.

But what was highlighted was that once the World Government hyped up Roger, the people coming after him rose, with Pirates & Marines.

could also be what they believed roger attained in the island tbh. they mention the treasure not his bounty.

could also be what they believed roger attained in the island tbh. they mention the treasure not his bounty.
That could be the case.

But with Teach we also gotta keep in mind that he had clashed with CP0 & Marines recently just prior to the Reverie (Like a month or so prior iirc). So it's possible that the CP0 reported something about his threat rising. While Luffy had also just got a huge bounty increase to 1.5 bil.

Status
Not open for further replies.