Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 975 : "Kinemon's Plan"

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shura

Well, for starters

Denjiro is again MVP of this chapter...that was an epic entrance of him....

Auction trio is showing off and this happened after they have heard about BigMom alliance....hopefully, they will consider this very serious and act accordingly....but nonetheless, they have good dynamic

After a long time, we are seeing SH conversations among themselves and whatever it is, they are always good slice of life moments but why Oda, make Robin relevant again....it is as if he has some kind of grudge against Robin........

Art is damn good.......Oda has really come very far in this aspect......

The usage of G4 is meant to show for either of three things...

1) Luffy can casually spam G4 without taxing his body and can switch ON and OFF, shift the different forms according to his will without worrying about timelimit.

2) To show that Law and Kidd are on similar level to that of G4 Luffy or replicate Saboady moment.

3) He has something up his sleeve as a trump card since G4 is not his trumpcard anymore.

Last but not least....

Oda has given Kinemon Buggy/Usopp treatment and he literally trolled both fandom and Kanjuro with so called chapter title ..."Kinemon plan".....this is one of the best things that makes One Piece best....

Chapter is 3.75/5 but I vote "blew my mind" just for Kinemon.....

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Typically not one for power level shaninegans but I mentioned this in the spoiler section and there were some interesting ideas of how Kid's ability could be expanded on (Blood manipulation for example!!!). Do you think he'd be too broken?

Even if it's just a small detail, it's cool to see Kid use his magnetism to parallel Luffy's Rocket and Law's Shambles.

Law and Luffy have had their abilities fleshed out to a great extent, so hopefully Kid's gets used creatively as well.

Magnetism is a scary concept and could have as many applications in a fantastical world like OP's as Oda's imagination allows.

#NduleArmy #KidArmy

Won't be wise of them to continue to Onigashima since they already knew Kaido and BM teamed up ( even if they plan to sneak attack )

Denjiro cutting Beasts Pirates' monstrous ship was really cool though , he might be the strongest Scabbard but i bet on Ashura Extreme Diff
Ummm but Beasts pirates would report back to BM and Kaido.

And if they destroy all Kaido ships then BM and Kaido will know that something happened too.

delicate situation

Well, for starters

Denjiro is again MVP of this chapter...that was an epic entrance of him....

Auction trio is showing off and this happened after they have heard about BigMom alliance....hopefully, they will consider this very serious and act accordingly....but nonetheless, they have good dynamic

After a long time, we are seeing SH conversations among themselves and whatever it is, they are always good slice of life moments but why Oda, make Robin relevant again....it is as if he has some kind of grudge against Robin........

Art is damn good.......Oda has really come very far in this aspect......

The usage of G4 is meant to show for either of three things...

1) Luffy can casually spam G4 without taxing his body and can switch ON and OFF, shift the different forms according to his will without worrying about timelimit.

2) To show that Law and Kidd are on similar level to that of G4 Luffy or replicate Saboady moment.

3) He has something up his sleeve as a trump card since G4 is not his trumpcard anymore.

Last but not least....

Oda has given Kinemon Buggy/Usopp treatment and he literally trolled both fandom and Kanjuro with so called chapter title ..."Kinemon plan".....this is one of the best things that makes One Piece best....

Chapter is 3.75/5 but I vote "blew my mind" just for Kinemon.....
usage of g4 for gags reminds me of zoro using enma for gags
its no longer draining. its casual now

Status
Not open for further replies.