Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Isshin is a better father than every male character in One Piece who’s confirmed to have procreated (except Bege of all people) - loves his son, is present in his life, helps him hone the powers he passed on...imagine how much more powerful Luffy would be with that kind of upbringing :steef:
Remember when he saved Ichigo from Aizen and co , revealed himself as past captain :finally:

Yeah obviously. Just saying it's a very common tendency that the MC Daddy is extremely powerful, and Dragon has many other things that help his fantastic portrayal.
No one doubts that Dragon is strong....
Korusaki Ishin was strong
Minato was strong
And so on
Dragon will also be strong.. no doubt

But he's TOO OVERHYPED... when the jackass promised us that he will make his move in Reverie ONLY to see him staying at kamabakka STILL NOT MAKING A MOVE

The promised time was reverie this year.. that was the SUPPOSED TIME where Dragon shows up to world leaders... declare war... and make chaotic shit... scares the Celestial Dragon... expose their corruption...etc

But what did we get???

Dragon still in hiding... and Revs first move get a backlash by having some confusing bad news revolving Sabo.... and Dragon is sweating and doesn't know what's happening

That doesn't say good stuff about "his first move" does it?

It's just bad image around the "great hyped revolutionary army lead by Dragon"

I have NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.... a Big major character first move to be FAILURE... NEVER

When a main big shot makes his first move... it's ALWAYS SUCCESS... this is bad... really bad even with the idea of Dragon being strongest man.. it even makes it worse if he was... and he's doing those bad moves

No one doubts that Dragon is strong....
Korusaki Ishin was strong
Minato was strong
And so on
Dragon will also be strong.. no doubt

But he's TOO OVERHYPED... when the jackass promised us that he will make his move in Reverie ONLY to see him staying at kamabakka STILL NOT MAKING A MOVE

The promised time was reverie this year.. that was the SUPPOSED TIME where Dragon shows up to world leaders... declare war... and make chaotic shit... scares the Celestial Dragon... expose their corruption...etc

But what did we get???

Dragon still in hiding... and Revs first move get a backlash by having some confusing bad news revolving Sabo.... and Dragon is sweating and doesn't know what's happening

That doesn't say good stuff about "his first move" does it?

It's just bad image around the "great hyped revolutionary army lead by Dragon"

I have NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.... a Big major character first move to be FAILURE... NEVER

When a main big shot makes his first move... it's ALWAYS SUCCESS... this is bad... really bad even with the idea of Dragon being strongest man.. it even makes it worse if he was... and he's doing those bad moves
We literally have absolutely no context.
You're jumping the gun my friend, there's nothing to go off of.
Sure, it isn't ideal, but there's no where near enough information for us to say Dragon is making bad moves and that his first move was an absolute failure. For all you know, the Revo's took a huge W at the Reverie and the Sabo situation is something else entirely..

Here are the spoilers.

spoilers 975:

while fighting the ships of kaidou, zoro gets lost and ends up in the throne room of orochi.

zoro. I challenge you.

orochi. bring it mofo. *tranforms*

each head is 10% power. I will start with one snake head to see if you can handle it. none made me go higher then 30%
Zoro's too much.

Orochi turns into Mihawk and becomes his level.

Zoro turns into Vista and becomes his level.

Orochi-Mihawk ask for postponement.

Zoro-Vista says, "eat shit" and curbstomps and kills the Orochi-WSS.

Zoro-Vista turns back into Zoro, and he vows to kill Kaido even if he's supposed to be Luffy's fight.

Sanji says he'll get King, but King tosses him (with Raidsuit on) into the water with only his left hand (he's right-handed).

Zoro: "Dammit Sanji! Even with the Raidsuit, you're still too weak!"

End of chapter.
More spoilers.

Attacking Amazon Lily brings back traumatic memories of Alvida for Coby, and he's still upset over Rebecca leading him on (she didn't mean to).

Helmeppo comforts him.

Rebecca's true love is Vivi, and Coby captured Vivi to use as a trap for Rebecca.

Coby wants to drag her to Drake who will give her to Kaido to use as a hostage.

Coby declares his hatred for Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.