Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. Crocodile landed right next to Doffy when Jozu charged at him. And Doffy obviously was considered an enemy of the WBP as well. And in a split second, Jozu's movements suddenly stopped and Doffy ended up sitting on his back.
And then Jozu moves forward and Doffy is kneeling while getting dragged despite using two hands to parasite.

Exactly lol it gives him a refreshing variety from Luffy and Zoro.

All 3 are the brawn of the crew, it's just only one has a functioning brain lol
We stan all 3 kings either way though (I know this is rare here since apparently you gotta "pick a side")
Last I checked I could name many times where sanji doesn’t have a functioning brain and Zoro and luffy do ,people always have these misconceptions but the fact is they also have functioning brains maybe what there best at in terms of thinking isn’t like sanji like sanji is the best tactician,but it’s as simple as luffy using his df and making it very strong or having jinbe push him all the way to the front or using mr 3 power to fight Magellan,he’s consistently using his brain lol,sanji doesn’t seem to know as much as Zoro in terms of pirate world or just how some things work in the world because of his experience,plus he’s been showcased to use his head in many situations ,overall sanji is more of the brains but I hate how we act like Zoro and luffy haven’t showcased that themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.